cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

warsun
Challenger

So... *ahem* Wheres the Ryzen 2920X?

Yeah that 12 core upgrade i was hoping was gonna only be around $300.00 US. You released the Ryzen 1920X at $440.00 Which like i said is too much for something going into a desktop computer. But you did it anyway. So now you upgrade! YAY! New upgrades for the people UM... Where is the Ryzen 2920X then? I want to remind you guys i am gonna use it for gaming but i will also be using it for file compression an decompression. The faster the less time i need to be on the computer.

So i am asking now. Are you improving it? Are there problems? Is there gonna be a discount sale at the end of the month promoting the product? Some question would like to be answered if you would be so kind.v Also again. Drop your prices. I am not joking. In the long run. Selling more increases your popularity an you sell more. The sales numbers are very important. No sales due to just being too high in price will hurt stock investments. Just saying. If i where in charge. Things would be different.

0 Likes
2 Replies

According to this article the 29xx cpus will become available on October 29, 2018: AMD's 12- and 24-core Threadripper 2 CPUs arrive October 29th

The assumed price for the 2920X is $649.00  and for the 2970WX will be around $1299.00.

You will need to wait to see if any Retailers will have any type of Sales for these CPU when they become available or if AMD will have a Promotional Sale price at the beginning to entice Users to purchase the new CPUs.

Either way, they are much more less expensive than Intel Gen 9 CPU that are coming out with similar traits.

0 Likes

i saw it.

0 Likes