cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

papa2004
Journeyman III

salve ho acquistato questo processore AMD AM4 Ryzen 3 2200G insieme a questa scheda madre Gigabyte GA-AB350M-DS3H solo che non riesco a far partire il computer perche non posso aggiornare il bios che ovviamente non mi legge il processore, come posso fare?

salve ho acquistato questo processore AMD AM4 Ryzen 3 2200G insieme a questa scheda madre Gigabyte GA-AB350M-DS3H solo che non riesco a far partire il computer perche non posso aggiornare il bios che ovviamente non mi legge il processore, come posso fare?

0 Likes
3 Replies

You need to retranslate your Post into English since AMD Forum is a English Only Forum.

You need to go to AMD Support and turn in a Warranty Request Form for a AMD BOOT KIT. This is the answer I gave to another User if a similar problem:

Ellis Rodriguez (to miller)1 day agoRe: I have a 2700x that i cant boot on my Gigabyte ax370 gaming 5. WHAT TO DO????

Need to get the latest BIOS from the Motherboard's Support Site that supports the new CPU.

Then you are going to need to request a AMD BOOT KIT to flash the new BIOS on your Motherboard. Unable to Boot New Desktop System Configured with AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™ Desktop Processor, and A... .

In the above link it has a link to AMD RMA form for you to start the process to get a Boot kit: AMD Warranty Request Form

The AMD BOOT KIT provides a Ryzen that the motherboard supports thus you then are able to flash the new BIOS to the version that supports the new Ryzen CPU.

Your Native language seems to be European. So I don't know how AMD Support works in Europe concerning the AMD BOOT KIT. I guess you will find out when you ask for a Warranty Request Form from them.

When you Post back, please post back your answer in English. I use Google Translator to translate foreign languages here on AMD Forum.

0 Likes
tiagoamferreira
Journeyman III

Hello! I have bought a Gigabyte motherboard model A320MA-M.2 and installed a Ryzen 2200G CPU, but the mobo doesn't boot. All lights turned on and the box cooler works fine, but nothing happens after this (no GB screen logo or boot 'beep'). How can I do the BIOS update since there is no post? Is there any possibility to enter the BIOS and select the boot device? I know there is a way to do it: I'll need another Ryzen CPU (gen 1) to update the BIOS, but it's very difficult to find users with Ryzen at my location... Thanks! Regards, Tiago A M Ferreira.

0 Likes

My previous post also applies to your problem. Follow the directions on the links to get a AMD BOOT KIT.

0 Likes