cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

from_vampire_sp_2019
Journeyman III

Ryzen7 メモリ認識しない

I started to buy the CPU, installed it on the motherboard, and started it, but it was not able to start because it was not aware of memory. The same is true for memory exchange. Motherboard, CPU. The memory-only configuration does not improve the decrease. Is the CPU poor initially? CPU Ryzen7 1800X.

0 Likes
4 Replies
warsun
Challenger

OK you may have a PRO motherboard. This happened to me. The arrangement of your memory may register differently. If you check your memory it may say on Systems. 16GB 765GB usable. This is due to a problem with PRO motherboard. Install both Ram chips in the first two sockets closes to the processor an restart windows. Do not install them with a gap between them. The configuration may be 1324 causing a lot of confusion. The 1 and 3 are the slots you install in. Which are the first two closes to the CPU.

If you are having a problem getting your ram to the higher speed. It is suggested NOT to use XMP because it wont work. Even if your ram has a second profile to get the higher performance. When in your Windows OS you will see it still says 2400MHz or less. You have to set it manually an disable the other versions Only set it where it says try this. An it should calculate correctly.

0 Likes

What are you talking about? No where does he mention what components he has,so you are giving poor advice.

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

0 Likes

isn't that what he said? He couldn't get the processor to work with the ram he had for the motherboard? Because of a compatibility issue. I had that too. I found out on Pro motherboard that was an issue not long ago. So what are you referring to? He said he couldn't increase the ram to the level in which he was going to get. That is an XMP issue. Am i missing something here?

0 Likes