Challenger
Challenger

Ryzen might not be available this month

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Ryzen might not be available this month

Have to post a picture because "jäcking µp" is an offensive term for some reason...

Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

"DISCUSSION BLOCKED" workaround gets a "like"!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

Didn't expect to see any of them(CPU or GPU's) until at least End of FEB anyways!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

No income tax refunds until February anyway.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

AMD Ryzen - Availble 1Q 2017; SR3, SR5, SR7 all will be released; All overclockable; Heavily Chipset...

No actual release date, but AMD backtracked on only having SR7 available at launch and will instead launch -all- processor series (SR3, SR5, SR7) along aside -all- motherboards seen at CES. Also they said the end of 1Q 2017 was not their target, but with SR3 and SR5 not originally slated to launch until March, seems like the launch date will be around March 1st.

Highlighted
Forerunner
Forerunner

I'm interested in seeing how AMD's newest perform in Reality.Benched and tested by actual non-biased users and reviewers.

I hope AMD have actually done good this time around.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

As much as AMD has riding on it I can't see it performing significantly differently than Kaby Lake, though I'm sure it'll be slower in some cases and faster in others. Will be nice seeing how it performs in real world tasks for video encoding, encryption, compression, and other non synthetic tasks. It's going to blow the FX-9000 series away, the question is how does it stack up to Kaby Lake, and what will the retail price be.

0 Kudos