cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

gonace
Adept I

Ryzen Master unable to initialize. Kindly reinstall the program Hence Aborting!

I've just (yesterday) completed my Threadripper 3960X build with an ASUS PRIME TRX40-PRO motherboard and can't get AMD Ryzen Master working.

I get the same message as the original poster in this thread, I've updated Windows, updated BIOS for the motherboard and installed the latest AMD Chipset Drivers and reinstalled the software (AMD Ryzen Master) several times.

I'm running a clean install of Windows 10, and even re-installed Windows from scratch once without any success.

I can't find any logs regarding this error message, neither on the hard drive or in the event viewer.

None of the solutions found in this forum and elsewhere seems to be working for me.

1 Solution

gonace,  AMD suggested you Clear CMOS and try installing RM again.  I suggest you try this MS tool before installing.  Please let me know if this fixes your problem.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

17 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

gonace, what version of RM are you trying to install?  Please Right click-Properties-Details and post the version.  It should be 2.1.0.1424, which was released the same day that your processor shipped.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

EDIT:  What??? Where???===>"I get the same message as the original poster in this thread"    Please give a link to the thread and post a screenshot of the message - simply drag-n-drop the image into your reply.

Hi, yes that is the version I’m trying to run, so it’s up to date

0 Likes

Thanks, gonace.  Please post a screenshot of the message.

Hi, thanks for your reply, here is a print screen 

printscreen.JPG

0 Likes

Thanks, gonace.  I hoped to see more in the message - not a very useful message.  Please open an AMD support ticket here.  Please include the screenshots you just posted.  I suspect they will ask you to use the W10 install failure recover process and try install again.  Please search for the MS tool and run it.  I am doing more checking, but I also suspect this is a bad day to get anything accomplished.  I would love to see a RM screenshot from you machine!  Thanks and enjoy. John.

gonace,  AMD suggested you Clear CMOS and try installing RM again.  I suggest you try this MS tool before installing.  Please let me know if this fixes your problem.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

Awesome, that worked, I’m great full that you spent your time to help me.

Regards

0 Likes

Thanks for the reply, gonace.  I am glad I could help.  Enjoy, John.

I tried this with no results.    X570 Aorus Master   I opened a ticket with AMD Support Ticket #8200934338

0 Likes

I Don't Know What the acronym CMOS mean 

@misterj wrote:

0 Likes

This solution was quick and easy. Find the pins marked CLRRTC and cross those pins with something metal for 5 seconds after powering off and disconnecting the PC's power supply cord. This issue was caused by attempting to overclock for me. After powering on and reinstalling it loaded backup immediately. Thank you

0 Likes

hello,

well it has been 2 years since this thread seem closed, but i am having exactly the same problem right now.

i have a new system running a week old. i would like to reach ryzen master application but it throws this mesaage: "unable to initialize. Kindly reinstall the program. Hence Aborting!"

did physically clear cmos of my gigabyte b450m s2h motherboard.

did uninstall both chipset drivers and ryzen master

cleared registry via 3rd pary app

installed chipset drivers and ryzen master back again.

no luck.

i came across some people find conflicting applications yet i am not able to find any.

anyways appreciate some professional help here. 

thanks in advance.

system info:

prenzlauerberg_0-1639259740449.png

0 Likes

well, for future references:
it happens to be that the chipset driver that i downloaded from gigabyte’s site for my motherboard (version: [3.10.22.706] 2021/11/25) seems to be the problem.

when i did install the one from amd (version: [3.10.08.506] 10/21/2021) all solved.

By the way, how would Gigabyte offers a later version of the software. that’s odd.

mammoth
Adept I

Hello all,

I may have some good news for you.

I have discovered why my RYZEN MASTER has been failing, and it is a conflict with NZXT CAM. Just exit CAM from the System Tray, then launch RYZEN MASTER with no trouble.

FYI, I have discovered a similar conflict between HWiFO and ThermalTake TT RGB Plus. Exiting RGB Plus allows HWiFO to run as well.

Yes, was looking all night for the answer and was reinstalling RM at least 5 times. Just your observation eluded me when i was reading this topic. Removing HWinfo64 from autostart solved my headache. TY

0 Likes
_vice
Journeyman III

Hey guys, just registered so i can thank you for the help. Got same problem and turning off HWinfo64 from autostart fixed my problem. THANK YOU!

0 Likes
bassglow111
Journeyman III

i  had this error after installing msi center as soon as uninstalled msi center the problem was cleared 

5800x

msi b550 tomahawk MB

0 Likes