cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

almaghraby
Adept I

RYZEN Master program that appears on the debuge and hight temperature

I have a simple problem. When you open the RYZEN Master program that appears on the DEBUGE motherboard, code D3 I will attach pictures and video that illustrate the problem

I also have a high temperature processor in idle mode sometimes up to 65 degrees without use that skips the 6% 

Motherboard: MSI Gaming  M7 AC 

RAM: corsair 32gb 3000MHz x4

GPU: ASUS STRIX 1070ti 

Power: corsair sv650w

Windows 10 pro 64bit

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

0 Likes
3 Replies

You need to post your computer specs otherwise it will be a guessing game to determine your problem completely.

Make & Model of Motherboard, BIOS Version installed, CPU, PSU, GPU, and Windows version installed and AMD Driver and CHIPSET installed.

thanks bro

0 Likes

Thanks that is helpful. You didn't post your Ryzen CPU you have installed and plus post the CPU Cooler.

Sounds like the CPU Cooler is not working correctly or is not installed properly. If you are using Ryzen Master to keep track of your temperature than it is accurate.

Do you have a Liquid or Air CPU Cooler?

65c at idle is very hot. If you have a liquid CPU Cooler make sure the tubes are not clogged, the Fans are working, the Radiator is working and especially the Pump is pumping.

If you have an Air CPU Cooler make sure it is making a tight close fit on top of the CPU. Should have very little, if any , wiggling motion. Do this carefully so as not to damage the CPU. also make sure the Fan is running at maximum when the temperature is above 60c.

According to MSI Support for your motheboard you have a fairly new BIOS Update: Support For X470 GAMING M7 AC | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global 

AMI BIOS

Version: 7B77v15
Release Date: 2018-12-25
File Size: 10.89 MB
Description
- Improve compatibility with Raven CPU
- Improve compatibility with Bristol CPU.
You also have a AMD CHIPSET from November 2018.
From your Motherboard's Manual:
Make sure you have both CPU Power cables connected to the motherboard.
According to your Motherboard's Decoding Error "D3" this is what is says:
Also configure in BIOS to use Windows 10 if you haven't yet. I believe is "disabled" by default. See what happen with it enabled:
If you need to run the BIOS in LEGACY/UEFI mode than you need to keep Windows 10 "disabled":
Try, for troubleshooting purpose under OC in BIOS disable CORE PERFORMANCE BOOSTER and see if the Ryzen runs cooler.
IF you have anything Overclock put it back to "Default" in Ryzen Master and in BIOS (Removing the CMOS Battery).
As for your "D3" Error code. Here are a few links that explains and might offer suggestions on fixing that error:
Motherboard Debug Codes - Tech Support Forum . From one of the comments on what "D3" means:
Old 06-16-2012, 12:01 AM  #2
Enthusiast

A0 means IDE initialiazation has started

The D3 error 'some of the artichitectural protocols are not available' is to do with the pre initialization of how the system works before you can get into the UEFI BIOS is available and the DXE boot.

I have heard this can be fixed by swapping the ram into different slots but I cant say this for certain. Is the ram in matching coloured slots?

All the error codes are in the manual page 113 onwards Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H | User Manual
For Troubleshooting purposes, Uninstall Ryzen Master AFTER putting it back to "Default" and see if the error happens again. From what I have read in the above links it seems to be a BIOS setting or defective CPU. Most likely it is a BIOS setting in conflict with Ryzen Master for some reason.
If the error goes away, then install Ryzen Master again but download the latest version from AMD Download page under PROCESSORS: AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops 
Good luck!