cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

lookslikerain75
Journeyman III

Ryzen Master cannot change settings

I have a X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING motherboard and a 2700x cpu. up until a few weeks ago I was able to us Ryzen master to change profiles manually set EDC etc.

Now i cannot change any of the profiles, I can switch to Manual but the edc settings is still greyed out and the precision boost overdrive is greyed out. Running windows 10 and latest ryzen master software.

I am assuming something in the bios is causing this but i cannot work it out. I can switch precision boost to on in the bios but that's about it nothing seems to get Ryzen master working. I have reinstalled it reset the profiles nothing works.

The only settings i can change in ryzen master are the number of cores.

So any ideas what governs whether ryzen master can control the CPU settings in the BIOS?

Thanks,

0 Likes
2 Replies
ciocirlan_mihai96
Journeyman III

Have you been able to resolve te issue ? i have an asus rog gl702zc with the same problem, without lowering the voltage i have no use for this laptop... really shamefull amd 

0 Likes
TechLauren
Journeyman III

I also cannot change the PBO values in Ryzen Master. Will have to uninstall it and go back to the bios. Lots of rebooting then. ASUS dark hero on bios ver 3601.

0 Likes