cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Ryzen Master Application how do you see what is in the program.

Ryzen Master Application how do you see what is in the program. All text and icons are tiny on a 4k screen. Uppscalning the windows do not work. Ryzen Master Application is completely useless to me.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Re: Ryzen Master Application how do you see what is in the program.

Find some about remote desktop how not scale. Same with the AMD overclock program and what to change and how?

https://blog.brankovucinec.com/2016/03/19/fix-remote-desktop-dpi-scaling-issues/

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

I agree and i have a 4K panel and the text is tiny, I'll share your feedback with our engineers.

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Just chiming in in agreement here, on a 32" 1440p display, the app text size is microscopic, and actually hurts my eyes trying to read it.  Let's update this asap

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

no update yet on the UI. still AMD is stuck on the old CTR monitors era.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Still the same CTR screen program and times goes bye.

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

My issue is a bit different, I have 3 X 27" in Eyefinity and the dam ryzen master interface is spread across all three screens; it will not allow me to change the display size smaller. any help in this department, please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

No fix yet. The programmers on AMD can´t DPI scaling.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've raised the DPI issue as i use a 4K display, so we are looking at it.

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Running 3 x 1080p AOC G2770PF's and having the same issue as madhunter..

Launching Ryzen Master gives the warning page but the warning is cropped top and bottom so badly that only the grey and red text is shown OK Cancel buttons are invisible and text is 1 inch tall......

Cannot move or resize this window at all...

Same with the app itself once it is open, everything is enlarged, the window can be reduced but not enough to span only 1 screen..

IMO it seem to force a 4k window size if you launch ryzen master on 3 x 1080p monitors.

Stumbled on a workaround I think (works for me at least no idea if it'll do likewise on 1440p or 4K screens).

Disable eyefinity display group, launch ryzen master and the full warning page is displayed and the app window is now ok and can be resized within a single panel, re-enable eyefinity desktop group and the Ryzen Master window remains the same size it was on a single display and can be resized at need.

Would be better if AMD actually fixed this as i stopped using Ryzen master altogether thanks to it........

0 Kudos