Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

ironoctopus
Journeyman III

Re: Ryzen Master / 5800X - No Cores or Clock Speed

Jump to solution

Thank you for finding that that link. I guess I have also gotten the failed 5950x. I have the exact same issue with Ryzen Master on the 5800x, and with the most up to date everything on a brand new build.  It is quite annoying, since we can't use any of the modes on the software. It really is incredible that the chip makers own program cant read something as basic as processor speed, and that it would be stuck trying to read the obviously deactivated sections instead.

0 Likes
EvilG
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same problem here with Ryzen 7 5800X and Asus TUF X570 Plus. Bios 3402 Beta instaled and still no working. Lisa Sue please help us.

0 Likes
Murmur2k
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same here on 5600X

0 Likes
TaichiRK
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I also have the same problem with a 5800x and an asus x570 gaming-e
Any solution?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

New version of Ryzen Master released in the past few days works fine. But I believe you need the latest bios as well. 

View solution in original post

Doctor_Zen
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

I contacted support 2 days ago and they just replied back today - 24 February 2021 (Australian time).

I installed the new version of Ryzen Master which is 2.6.1.1797 and now everything is working 100% in Basic and Advanced Mode.

The AMD support representative advised that I do a clean install of Ryzen Master and also clear the Motherboard BIOS as well.
If anyone can't get the new version working properly after installing the update, I recommend you follow the instructions that AMD sent, because they definitely worked.

AMD Support Instructions

1. Reset the motherboard BIOS (clear CMOS). Remove the CMOS battery for few minutes and reinsert it.
On my ASUS PRIME X570-PRO/CSM motherboard, I had to short out the CLRTC pins in bottom right corner to clear CMOS.

2. Please download and install the free version of Revo Uninstaller on your computer and remove the Ryzen Master including the registry entries.

https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/

I then ran Revo Uninstaller to uninstall Ryzen Master.
Revo then scanned for fragments of program which it found - then I deleted all fragments.

3. After uninstalling Ryzen master, reinstall it from the below link.

https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/ryzen-master

After I could see that Ryzen Master was now working correctly, I re-booted again and re-configured all my custom BIOS settings. Everything is now fixed and I am very happy.

Relax!
Tags (2)
0 Likes