Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

meqira
Adept I
Adept I

Re: Ryzen Flight Simulator or Prepar3d Performance

Friends,

I got some new screenshots from p3d v3.4. I tried to record video with fraps but had some problem and it's my exam week, so i didn't try hard to fix that problem. I can easily say that i get high performance with p3d. Did not try a lot of tweak, scenery settings full like before. Lod radius 6.5 and affinity mask 65532. and i've learned that i need a ssd for larger sceneries. Anyway.

My addons:

PMDG 737, FTX global, vector and openlc Europe, Taxi2Gate LTBA.

Cpu still 3.6ghz, not stable and perfect but i use dram with 3200mhz with new bios update.

ScreenShots from LTBA-LTAC.

LTBA takeoff;

1111.png

222222.png

5 min away from LTBA

66666.png

Cruise spot view

77777.png

LTAC landing with FTX Vector Lights

77777777.png

And few ss' from day time

p3d3.png

p3d6.png

And this is my new wallpaper

wallpaper.png

b0t
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

im wondering will this be the same as ryzen 5

0 Kudos
aksoamaral
Adept I
Adept I

Geez dude, Meqira, can you show your settings pages? I'm trying to contact you on FB but no sucess, here in Brazil the R5 is having the same price or less of the i5, and all indicates the R5 have the same IPC as the R7!

0 Kudos
meqira
Adept I
Adept I

I use different settings than screenshots which i've sended before. Here is my settings. Scenery density does not effect that much if you have ftx global and openLc. I use medium for water becuse ultra looks really bad, unrealistic and calm. I don't recommend terrain shadows. It's really kills fps too much. But building, trees, cloud shadows don't effect that much. I highly recommended to use reshade configs. You can see difference at last ss. I don't have a lot differences in my cfg but you can try these settings. www.prepar3d.com/SDKv2/LearningCenter/getting_started/performance/tuning_guide.html

For reshade= reshade.me  and ultimaterealismpack.weebly.com

ayar1.jpg

ayar2.jpg

ayar3.jpg

ayar4.jpg

ayar5.jpg

istanbul1.png

istanbul2.png

istanbul3.png

0 Kudos
aksoamaral
Adept I
Adept I

Man, anyone have to get a R5 =/

0 Kudos
b0t
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

aksoamaral how is R5 performance in fsx or p3d? any idea?

0 Kudos
aksoamaral
Adept I
Adept I

Some benchs i already see, put the 1600 only two points in single core to  the 1800x .

0 Kudos
rowdy739
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I'm looking at building a system for flight simming and am interested in further discussions of Ryzen and Prepar3D or Flight Simulator... thanks!

0 Kudos