Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Ero_Sennin
Elite

Re: Ryzen 9 5950x running very hot 74C

@CalinB 

And if you remember, how many people here including me, were mentioning that this has maybe to do with the motherboard.

And we saw that in different manufacturer motherboards. That's why I said I still have no big hopes after I am getting the new mobo that ll replace my previous Rog Strix X570 E Gaming.

But from the other side how the reviewers like 8/10 had not any temps issues with their 5950x units. Does that mean that they were lucky with their motherboards or they had a perfect soc 5950x.

Anyway. Hope we are getting a solution finally buddy all of us.

0 Likes
astrosquirrel
Adept III

@CalinB 

I already sent you a PM, you can just reply to that one. I've a discord server where we can share files and all. We were testing with @spykezap for 4 hours yesterday and homed in some interesting results.

0 Likes
CalinB
Adept III

I have no idea where to look for that PM..

0 Likes
CalinB
Adept III

I got an answer from Asus also. They told me to reset to Factory Settings. I already did that twice, doesn’t work.

0 Likes
astrosquirrel
Adept III

@CalinB 

We did that last night, and even multiple BIOS have been tried. It changes nothing. To check your PMs just click the envelope up there:

astrosquirrel_0-1611765826454.png

0 Likes
CalinB
Adept III

I don’t have that..

Ero_Sennin
Elite

@CalinB 

I guess that's what we all did in first place. Are you going to tell Asus that you tried already this and wait for another answer? Hope you get some answer more accurate and valuable ASAP buddy.

0 Likes
CalinB
Adept III

I got another answer, they say it’s hardware issue now.

astrosquirrel
Adept III

@CalinB 

Yesterday we got to the conclusion with @spykezap that the MoBo most likely needs replacing. 

0 Likes
astrosquirrel
Adept III

@CalinB 

No clue why you can't receive PMs. Wanna propose another form of communication?

0 Likes