cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

spykezap
Adept I

Re: Ryzen 9 5950x running very hot 74C

What when you sit in the BIOS and see the same behaviour?

Your load temperature is equal to my idle temps.

I can promise you I would know if Aida64 was running in the background. 

0 Likes
xlox
Miniboss

yep in fact i don't even see my response anymore (about idle voltage and "load line calibration") did my message have been moderated ?? wtf

0 Likes
xlox
Miniboss

bios reading are 58° by me , again everything normal in bios (i think it's "cpu package" temps too by asus)

0 Likes
trek
Elite

@spykezap can you please post screenshot hwinfo all values (make hwinfo more columns so we can see all values), because maybe we are talking about different voltage and temp values

Ero_Sennin
Elite

@spykezap

No buddy. They don't miss your points. They don't even read the whole thread and they act like smartasses. Or they are too much AMD fans, or they are working for AMD (teasing here).

We all here are knowledge zero and these 2 guys are experts. By saying idle of 60c is fine with liquid cooler and throttle in 85+95c is normal :smileylol:

0 Likes
xlox
Miniboss

@Ero_Senninthe thread is not about @spykezap problem so please don't try misleading, it's like you don't even read what we explain ..  you just trolling here or have something helping to say ? some arguments ?

Ero_Sennin
Elite

@xlox 

Haha yeah sure buddy. Good try to say lies and no sense again. Go read all our posts and my posts that I have posted also official AMD support answers and then think who is trolling who.

And I was talking in general for you both in this friend's issue. Not specific for his issue. But you try to avoid it right? Keep fanning but you can't provide any solution so I can't agree with you guys. Wish I could.

0 Likes
xlox
Miniboss

@Ero_Sennin 

you really don't seem to understand , maybe on purpose, that what you say as nothing to do with today last posts

one think is for sure , YOU don't work for amd (as you don't seem to know the specfications of the hardware we are talking about)....

Ero_Sennin
Elite

@xlox 

Who said I am work for AMD. Of course I don't. If I had, I would already got a replacement and knew exactly how this CPU works instead giving answers like "90-95 temps are fine for 5950x"

You seem to be confused. Sorry of I pushed you a bit friend.

0 Likes
trek
Elite

@Ero_Sennin wrote:

instead giving answers like "90-95 temps are fine for 5950x"

Nobody wrote that 95C is fine for 5950x,

• 90C is fine for 5950x in full load
  • 95C is fine for 5600X in full load

Ero_Sennin, if you really have AMD cpu (which I doubt), can you provide screenshot of hwinfo in idle and load so we can take a look what problems do you have.