cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

tzhrun
Journeyman III

Ryzen 9 3900x is out of stock

I've placed Ryzen 9 3900x on pre-order on launch day just after 3pm in the UK and it is still out of stock and, as I understand, it is the same everywhere. There are costumers already cancelling their order and turning to the competitor instead according to forum posts so I came here to seek for some answers since we can't get any from our retailers - again, according to costumer's posts under the regarding topic on forums.

92 Replies

Re: Ryzen 9 3900x is out of stock

User to user forum, we can't tell you when they'll be in stock because we don't know, and not even the AMD reps here, like amdmatt‌ can tell you. The only ones who can are the retailers as they are the only ones with access to their shipping records.

0 Likes
waltc
Miniboss

I doubt very seriously that people will "turn to the competitor" simply because of a retailer's temporary out-of-stock position...;)  First of all, what "competitor"?  Secondly, all it means is demand is very high for the CPU--so whatever stock they had sold out extremely fast.  Be patient, is my advice..;)

shmerl
Elite

I'm waiting since release, and it's always out of stock everywhere. Is there some shortage of Ryzen 9s? Looks like only very limited amount was produced.

0 Likes

I checked with my retailer, there it says : can be delivered after 15 days,... 

0 Likes
nevermindthe
Adept I

Personally, with no information from AMD or retailers, I also think they will lose sales.  Only this morning there was an Intel i990k on a decent discount on HotUKDeals website.  So perhaps Intel or savvy retailers are keen to take advantage of this crazy lack of information and fulfil the need for high specced CPU's!

matmellon
Journeyman III

My daughter needs a new PC. We heard great things about the new Ryzen 9 so we picked parts targeting using this CPU.   We now have all the parts but no CPU .  Spent the past week checking the internet for someone to get it in stock, but nothing. Adding to the frustration is no information on when it may be available.  AMD needs to put something out there.  Starting to contemplate other options. 

matmellon
Journeyman III

Sadly, this post is the only bit of information regarding the end of the Ryzen 9 out of stock issue.  Prodoctor1987 got word from his retailer.  Otherwise, crickets … chirp  …. chirp

hardcoregames_
Big Boss

not available in canada either

0 Likes
zecari
Journeyman III

Seriously, i'm a bit boring of this situation too ...

Purchased the 3900x Day one in french in RueDuCommerce, i call them and told me "maybe in september we dont have any news from AMD ..." welllllll !

0 Likes