cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

PRAVIG
Adept I

Ryzen 7900x CPU Temp

Team - I recently downbloaded the AMD Adrenelin software - ver - 22.11.2. While it provides a lot of information on GPU/VRAM, It does not provide me a lot of information about CPU.
CPU Utlization is the only option available under performance. I need to get the CPU temperature and clock speed as they are very useful. Please help! 

My PC:

AMD Ryzen 7900x
Asus TUF B650 Plus WIFI
ASUS Strix AMD Radeon RX 6900xt - LC
G Skill Flare X5 Series - DDR5 - 6000mhz - pc5-48000 CL36 - 2 * 16 gb
Samsung 980 Pro PCIE 4.0 nvme m.2 SSD
G Skill MB850G Fully Modular - 120mm Fan
NZXT x53 - 240mm
Hyte Y60
Samsung G5-27 Inch - 2k - 165 Hz
Lian Li SL120 - 6
Glorious GMMK2 65%
Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed

0 Likes
1 Solution
misterj
Big Boss

PRAVIG, please get the latest Ryzen Master (RM) here. There are many free applications but I trust only RM and AIDA64 (paid). If you have concerns, please post screenshots of RM both Basic and Advanced views. Thanks and enjoy, John.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

PRAVIG, please get the latest Ryzen Master (RM) here. There are many free applications but I trust only RM and AIDA64 (paid). If you have concerns, please post screenshots of RM both Basic and Advanced views. Thanks and enjoy, John.

PRAVIG, AMD does a very poor job with documentation but I believe RM does support 7900X. Please try it and report here. I do not use HWinfo. Thanks and enjoy, John.

Hello misterj - This app "Ryzen Master" does have the CPU temp. I was hoping the AMD Adrenalin edition would provide both CPU and GPU in one place. Thanks for your help on this.

0 Likes

You are very welcome, PRAVIG. Have you looked at the Basic View? I think it has some information on the IGU (Integrated Graphics Unit) of the 7900X. Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Hello John - Unfortunately it does not have the APU GFX temp. I use a Asus Strix ROG AMD Radeon 6900 XT LC. Trying to just see both the GPU and CPU temps at the same place. AMD's adrenalin app is pretty neat, "Only thing missing is CPU Temp" I have seen other AMD CPU displaying that, however my Ryzen 7900x is not displaying. I am only getting CPU utilization. 

0 Likes

iGPU temp can be viewed in Windows Task Manager or HWMonitor.

0 Likes

I don't see any downloads for Ryzen Master for the 7000 series APUs yet. So you would need to use another Monitoring software to monitor your CPU temperatures and other data.

HWINFO supports the 7000 series AMD Processors: https://www.hwinfo.com/

EDIT: Does seem that Ryzen Master is compatible starting with this version of Ryzen Master: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-ryzen-master-2-10-0-2227

Screenshot 2022-12-31 005945.png

AMD hasn't updated the Download webpage for Processors yet to include the 7000 series processors.

0 Likes