cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

srvmood
Journeyman III

Ryzen 7 5800x Temp Issues

Hi folks here's what I have. I have a copy build of my personal PC.

Ryzen 7 5800x processor, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB, ASUS Tuf Gamer X570 Plus WIFI, Samsung 970 EVO 2TB, EVGA 3070 FTW3, Corsair Gold 850 Power Supply, Front Mounted Corsair H150 360 Liquid Cooled Radiator.

The issues I am having are high Idle temps of 113F and temps at load of 190F, my other build gets no where near those temps. The only difference is mine has top mount radiator and the other has a front mount hoses at top. I started the build with a wraith prism and the temps where high so I went to the radiator. Now it still seems to be to hot. No overclocking and windows 10 pro as operating system.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Why are you converting C to F? Centigrade is the standard....and that equals 45c which is not hot at all. 

misterj
Big Boss

srvmood, I agree with kingfish, temperatures are measured in Celsius not Fahrenheit. Your seem OK, but please post screenshots of Ryzen Master (RM) both Basic and Advanced views running Cinebench R23. Please only images of RM. What is your ambient temperature? Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes
srvmood
Journeyman III

Guys I convert because I understand Fahrenheit not Celsius and from what I read 90 C = 194 F. So i asked based on what I read that these temps seem a tad high. Now I don't have access to any real stress test software but I did run user benchmark and it didn't even burp. It is used to play some hunting game on steam and it shoots up there after 10 min to the 190 F area. I flipped the fans on the radiator to intake instead of exhaust due to it being a front mounted 360 radiator. it did drop the temps a little. I got to looking at the brace I used for the pump it is the 4 screw where on my rig I used the 2 screw that utilized the existing plastic mount. Could that also cause a problem?

0 Likes

srvmood, you have not shown a problem. 5800X maximum temperature is 90C. It is possible to buy silicon power diodes rated to run at 200C. Post the screenshots I requested so we all can observe, Thanks, John.

0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

0 Likes