Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

shinkojiro
Miniboss

Re: Ryzen 7 3700x PBO doesnt boost to 4.4Ghz

ROG Crosshair VIII Formula BIOS & FIRMWARE | Motherboards | ASUS USA 

Boost clock fix bios released on the 12th, not the 30th.

0 Likes
cosmicdance
Elite

It wasn't misinformation from me - the manufacturers are releasing final BIOSes at the end of this month to address boost speeds.

Quote from the link you sent - 'These improvements will be available in final BIOSes starting in about three weeks’ time.'

0 Likes
thirteenth
Adept I

So basically vendors must release updated bios, and in this case, I should write and ask ASUS when they will release update?

0 Likes
thirteenth
Adept I

Can I use bios from ROG Crosshair VIII Formula on my ASUS PRIME X470-pro?

0 Likes
shinkojiro
Miniboss

no, the link to yours is in my reply to you 2 days ago. Your boards bios has been available since the 13th.

0 Likes
shinkojiro
Miniboss

you havent been paying much attention nor read the post correctly. BIOS are already out. theyve been out. AMD doesnt determine when board partners will release beta or final bios based on their AGESA fixes. they come when they come and theyve already come. You just havent even looked. 

0 Likes
shinkojiro
Miniboss

incase you didnt see that its in a post:

ASUSTreiber.de - Cloud your bios.

0 Likes
shinkojiro
Miniboss

No need to contact them. They are working on them from new to old. Every board vendor has had X570 bios out for over a week now. There are a few X470 available including a beta for yours (Crosshair VII coming first for ASUS). There is a test bios for B450 availiable for one ASUS Strix model, and they'll come as they finish them up. X570 was just a priority and X470 a secondary.

kingfish
MVP

shinkojiro
Miniboss