cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Mniebla
Adept I

Ryzen 5900x Rebooting

hello, i recently bought my pc, and im having some random reboots now and then for jsut wathcing youtube, playing league of legends, or even doing nothing

i get this error:

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error
Processor APIC ID: 10

The details view of this entry contains further information.

i notice several years ago there was a thred about it disabling pbo/cbo and cstats getint +.5 volts on dram but i still geting random reboots, i just update the bios and reset all to default, i dont know if someone have a solution to this

my specs are

Rog STRIX B550-F Wifi 2

Ryzen 9 5900x

32ram

750V power

Nvidia 3080

hope someone can help me im kinda desesperate about this

0 Likes
1 Solution

i got the solution, format the pc uninstall all drivers, install one by one and the one that was giving problems was the:

AMD CHIPSET Driver 4.07.13.2243 to weeks with no driver pc going smooth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
14 Replies
Mniebla
Adept I

update got a rebootn under defaults after the first update

Got this:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

turning of the c-state, lets see what happens next

0 Likes

Did disabling C-State solve your issue? If not, set rams to AUTO "let them run at 2133mhz" and report back if it fixes your WHEA errors.

0 Likes

the C- state dint solve it, i just put the rams on AUTO, have been some time no resets ill report if if crash or not tnx btw

Ok, if it is not rebooting with RAM set to AUTO test as much as you can to confirm this. If there is no more reboots report back to see what can be done, you would want your RAM to run at the advertised speed. Setting them to AUTO makes them run slower but is to troubleshoot the issue.

0 Likes

crash again lower the ghz to 3.6 stable let see if dont crash 

at the moment

PBO Dissable
CBP Dissable

C-states Disable

and 3.6 GHZ right now 

0 Likes

and fixed the rams to 2133 ill test today to see how it evolves

0 Likes

Hello, i remember i had the same problem with my 5900x. What i remember was disable C-State, disable CPB and PBO and enable it again. C-State remains disable. I had no more issues since.

0 Likes

still crashing after that im trying now checking the  ram speed and fixing the core speed to

0 Likes

Load optimized defaults and test if it crashes. If it still crashes after loading optimized defaults, you'll have to do some hardware checking, re install RAM and make sure all connections are made properly. If after that it keeps crashing, you'll need to share what BIOS version are you using. I had WHEA ERROR ID 18 and downgrading to more older BIOS fixed the issue for me.

0 Likes

no crashes so far with 2133 and fixed cores to 3.6 keep updating

i got the solution, format the pc uninstall all drivers, install one by one and the one that was giving problems was the:

AMD CHIPSET Driver 4.07.13.2243 to weeks with no driver pc going smooth

0 Likes

Good to hear that. Have fun.

0 Likes

AMD Chipset driver causing an issue with an AMD chip and running without an AMD Chipset driver (windows default) is better?....smh...lol

0 Likes

Can you please tell me how u did that?? I am having the same issue

0 Likes