cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Daramantian
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 Pro 4650 crashes, gray pixels screen

Hello everybody. I bought my configuration 2 months ago. These are the components:

-AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G 4.2GHz Turbo 

-Mother Gigabyte A520M S2H AM4

-Memory OLOy DDR4 16gb (8gbx2) Warhawk Black RGB 3200MHz CL16

-Generic power supply 600w

Im having this issue since the first time I used my PC. It's like im using Chrome only and it crashes, the screen turns gray with pixels, and 10 sec after crash, the pop-up of AMD telling me that's been a crash, and offering report it. (I did, like 10 times, but... nothing). I've installed like 4 or 5 updates of the driver, but of course, nothing happened.

It's kinda annoying, cuz somethimes I loss data in chrome, or in any other application, cuz they dont respond anymore and have to restart.

Is anyone experiencing the same trouble or knowing what could be happening? 

Thanks.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Matiminoni
Journeyman III

Do you found any solution? i have the same issue, ryzen 5 pro 4650 and asrock a520m-hdv 16gb ram

0 Likes
kheper
Adept II

-Memory OLOy DDR4 16gb (8gbx2) Warhawk Black RGB 3200MHz CL16

Run Memtest86 on the memory. I had a pair of Warhawk sticks. One stick was bad.

Which programs trigger a crash? Only Chrome?

Ryzen 5 Pro 4650g, ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac, 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3600MHz, SAMSUNG 970 EVO NVMe 500GB, Super Flower Leadex III Gold 850W
0 Likes

No, i have the problem only with games, lol, cs go, mortal kombat, etc. Indeterminate time playing and gray screen

Sorry for the English haha

0 Likes

Don't use chrome..

Use Edge, it's better than chrome..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

I found a solution for the black screen with games, idk if works with chrome, i update all my drivers but at the end it was the bios outdated, before i had the version 1.1 and now 1.9

0 Likes