Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

ero1
Journeyman III

ryzen 5 5600 different performance every restart

Hello,
I have a problem with the recently ordered components, the gigabyte b550 aorus elite v2 motherboard and the ryzen 5 5600 processor. Well, it's a real roulette what performance they will give me with default bios settings. When I started the computer for the first time on the new hardware and downloaded all the drivers, I launched CS:GO and had 100 fps on a tournament match (very little). After about 15-20 minutes of playing, the problem fixed itself and the fps jumped to around 500 and stayed like that for the rest of the game, but when I restarted the computer, the problem returned and did not fix itself until I changed some settings in the bios. I found that the best performance is achieved by setting the clock frequency to 44.50 (this is what the processor achieves in turbo mode) and setting the voltage to automatic, because when I force a value, the fps are already lower - but still higher than on the default settings. Only that there is still the randomness factor when the computer kindly fires XD once it is 350 fps constant, and once 500, and another time 250 (tested on the fps_benchmark map). My question is do you have any idea how to solve this? if not, which component is at fault? I can still make a return so I want a quick answer  Regards

0 Likes
0 Replies