cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Ryzen 5 3600x

Hello, it's been brought to my attention that R5 3600/3600x has been having some "compatibility issues" with motherboards that are not F2/F3, don't ask me what it means, I have no idea. This is an information I was told by an official Blizzard customer support. I was also told to report this issue directly to AMD and "hope for the best"
My problem is an error marked as: Error #132 fatal exception "memory could not be read/written/executed", it changes, sometimes it's read, sometimes it's written and sometimes it's executed. 
SS of the error: 242361277_366749618450790_427369538247367500_n.png (1920×1080) (fbcdn.net)
My DxDiag and MSinfo32: https://ufile.io/f/phrdy
Looking forward to some help with the current issue...

0 Likes
4 Replies

First the website you used to upload DXDIAG has been tagged by my free browser Malwarebyte Extension as very UNSAFE to visit:

Screenshot 2021-09-20 220119.png

Second please post your computer information including Make & Model of your GPU card and RAM Part Number and Windows  version you have installed.

Since your errors seems to be related to RAM Memory I would run MEMTEST86  or Windows Memory Diagnostic to check your RAM Modules you have installed to eliminate defective RAM. It won't check for incompatible RAM but will physically eliminate any defective RAM Memory.

0 Likes

Funny thing is, that site I uploaded to is the site Blizzard staff recommends... I just used same upload link to link it here as I did on their forum... Anyways, I downgraded my BIOS to one of the versions they named in their forums (i thought what the heck, I got nothing to lose xD).. So far I haven't had a single crash in 2-3 hours, which is good.

So it seems to be a BIOS issue than.

I don't know why Malwarebyte extenstion would tag that site then but I didn't want to take a chance and get my computer infected with a virus.

0 Likes

No problem, and thanks for wanting to help mate, wish there are more people out there like you! 
Also, I'd like for more people with this issue to see this post, it turns out that BIOS was the issue, or rather Ryzen 5 3600x compatibility with BIOS. For an example, I downgraded my BIOS to version "7C02v31" and it worked like a charm (but beware, my MOBO is MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX, it might be a different version, depending on your MOBOs guys! CHEERS!