cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

turnzi
Journeyman III

RYZEN 5 3600X stock voltage

Hello. I have been doing a lot of reading lately about voltages and that 1.4 can cause degeneration. looking at ryzen master ( when idol ) my temp is 37 , but my voltage kind of sits at 1.31 average and does not drop any lower. will usually go to 1.4 when clock speeds are going to 4.4 however. Does this seem normal for idol voltage ? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

@turnzi wrote:

Thanks very much for the reply. Im a bit of a noob when it comes to bios stuff . but can do more research into it .

i can OC my profile in ryzen master to get 4.5ghz @ 1.34 v. Woulod you consider this good ? Temp doesnt tend to go over 60* either even when streaming and gaming warzone same time

That's an excellent clock speed for just 1.34v AND your temps don't go over 60 when streaming/gaming? That is actually very solid. Again, I understand your worries and it wasn't wrong to double check your CPU would be fine but again I can say its operation is normal and as long as your temps are nice, that's really what will help it last as long as possible. 

Also, I would be more than willing to connect with you via Discord or Messenger and I can personally walk you through updating your BIOS. It's VERY important.

Let's connect, it's my passion to help others with these things.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies