cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Ryzen 5 3600x #132 errors in games

Hello, I have recently upgraded from my old Athlon processor to Ryzen 5 3600x, now I seem to be getting random #132 errors in WoW (I am getting crashes in some other games too, but in those cases the game just STOPS working without actually giving me an error, WoW actually does give me an error to research), before anyone suggest I follow Blizz guides for this issue they are completely useless, I've done them all, they all refer to it being an "addon" issue. After 2 weeks of googling I am nowhere near the solution so I'm posting here. I did come along to some posts saying 3000 series require certain type of RAM, I currently have Kingmax Zeus 16gb 3000mhz 1 stic. Bios settings are all on automatic saying it runs at 2600mhz (which is kind of weird because my MSI A320M-PRO/VD S supports 2400mhz), I am aware that this MOBO isn't made for 3000 series but it can be compatible with certain BIOS update, I followed MSI instructions from their website. That being said, could this be compatibility issue between CPU and RAM? I am planning on changing both MOBO and RAM in the near future, I just couldn't afford changing all 3 components at the same time. My GPU is GeForce 1050TI.

0 Likes
4 Replies
kurdtnz
Adept III

On your motherboards support page you will have a memory compatibility list, or QVL, where you can look up to see if your RAM is on that list.  

0 Likes

I don't think the issue is compatibility between mobo and ram, they worked fine for 2 years with the old cpu, im asking if ryzen 5 3600x is compatible with the ram.

0 Likes

Uninstall WoW, reinstall, check if it works

0 Likes

Already done that.

0 Likes