cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

xenador
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 3600 not working anymore

Hello Guys I need a little bit of help here.

I have used it for around 2 weeks now and today when I got home from week i couldn't boot up my PC. Yesterday night it worked totally normal for the 4 hours it was on and it also was not too hot i guess since I observed the temp with cpuTemp.

Today after work the PC wouldnt boot anymore and the EZ Debug Signal on my MSI B450 Tomahawk flashed the CPU light.

What could the problem be and can i solve it from home or would I need help from someone?

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Reply

will be useful to know what your computer setup information is.

Could be a failing Processor or Motherboard or even RAM Memory.

Try opening a AMD Warranty Request and see what they suggest on how to check the processor in case it needs to be RMAed from here: AMD Warranty Request Form | AMD . It is a good chance they may suggest installing the Processor on another Motherboard to see if it has the same problem.

Also open a MSI Support ticket and see what they suggest in whether the Motherboard needs to be RMAed.

Did the Motherboard's Trouble CPU LED stay lit or just flashed on and then off?

MSI has a fairly new BIOS from 07/10/2019 - 7C02v19 : Support For B450 TOMAHAWK | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global 

Also fairly new Chip set from 07/01/2019: Support For B450 TOMAHAWK | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global 

0 Likes