cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

astro_sco
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 3600 faulty after year

So I’ve had my ryzen 5 3600 for a year and 3 months roughly and I’ve been getting blue screen error for multiple things like memory management and got one for kernel data in app page error I’ve tried a different mobo and about to change ram but I have a feeling it may be the cpu with it being different errors 

0 Likes
3 Replies
minhasokz2
Journeyman III

Can you mention which mobo you are using with AMD Ryzen 5 3600 CPU? This CPU is compatible with the best motherboard for Ryzen 5.

0 Likes

im using a tuf b450-m plus 2

0 Likes

Since you got a Memory management error it might be one of your RAM memory has gone bad or is going bad.

I suggest your run either Windows Memory Diagnostic or MEMTEST86 (Best method) to physically check your RAM Memory to see if any are going bad.

Also run in a elevated Command Prompt, SFC /scannow, to check your Windows OS and also run CHKDSK /r/x/f to check your Windows Drive for bad sectors.

As for your Ryzen 5 3600 if you purchased that processor and it came in a Official AMD Retail Box then you have a 3 year AMD Warranty on it and you can open a Warranty Ticket from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/warranty-information/rma-form

0 Likes