I am also having this issue however I have a 3700X and an nVidia RTX 2070 super GPU. Although mine does not occur very often. It happened 5 days ago and then again today with the same error OP listed in event viewer albeit mine had different APIC ID's
Hi there I am having the same issue. My setup is a 3700X with an nVidia RTX 2070 Super. Also for me it seems to happen a lot less then the others on this forum. It happened once 5 days ago and again today. Event viewer shows the same error as the OP but with different APIC ID numbers.
I have run Prime95 for 1 hour and got zero errors. My BIOS and chipset drivers are already up to date.
I just did DDU and also changed the PCIe power management for the Ryzen Balanced power plan to disabled. I'm yet to find out whether or not these will have fixed the issue or not though since it rarely occurs. One other thing to note is that it doesn't happen to me when gaming. The first time it happened my computer was locked, asleep and not in use. The second time it happened I had just woken the PC and entered my pin to unlock the computer. So maybe its somehow related to sleep or locking/unlocking the computer? I'm not really sure.
It just happened again. Rebooted with the same error. So those fixes did not help unfortunately. Any other suggestions?
I'm curious if you ever got this figured out?
When the issue occurs do you get 'Green Screen Reboot', with the Cache Hierarchy Error in Event Log?
I'm experiencing this and have been for months, off and on. The only thing similar between our builds is I have a Ryzen 3700X and an XFX RX5700 XT Thicc III edition. So Ryzen + RX5700....
I'm running 2 NVMe SSD on the PCIe 4 bus as well
Also nothing overclocked.
My issue does NOT occur if running an RX560, which is PCIe 3.0 instead of 4.0
I'm having the same issue for months, I've tried everything! I don't even know what component is faulty.
MOBO: x570 i aorus pro wifi
It only happens during gaming. Never happened on idle. I have tried a lot of different stress tests but I was able to reproduce the error only once in OCCT VRAM test even though I tried at least 20-30 times.
I have the same problem with my system. And have not found a solution yet 😞
ASRock Steel Legend B450M
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT Red Dragon
G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 16GB 3200MHz (X.M.P Profile)
WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD - 500GB
Gigabyte G750H - 750 Watt
Could you please tell me if your problem persists?
I'm having the same headache with my system.
- 1x CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- 1x Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- 1x Mainboard MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI (MS-7C91) Bios 7C91v153
- 1x Memory Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 PC4-28800 (3600MHz) 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) CL18 - CMW16GX4M2D3600C18 - Micron
- 2x Memory Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 PC4-28800 (3600MHz) 8GB CL18 - CM4X8GD3600C18W2D-CN - Nanya
- 1x VGA MSI RADEON RX 5700XT GAMING X 8GB GDDR6
- 1x Power Supply Corsair RM-1000 1000 watts
- 1x SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB (MZ-V7E250BW)
- 1x Seagate 2TB FireCuda 3.5-Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200-RPM 64 Cache Gaming SSHD (Solid State Hybrid Drive) (ST2000DX002-2DV164) / SN: Z4Z7TAJY / FIR: CC41
- 1x Seagate 10TB BarraCuda Pro 7200RPM SATA 6GB/s 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST10000DM0004-1ZC101) / SN: ZA20VDZD / FIR: SC60
- 1x Seagate 4TB Barracuda 5900RPM SATA 6GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST4000DM000-1F2168) / SN: Z3019LBS / FIR: CC54
- 1x Seagate 3TB Barracuda 7200RPM SATA 6GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST3000DM008-2DM166) / SN: Z504753B / FIR: CC26
- 1x Seagate 3TB Barracuda 7200RPM SATA 6GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST3000DM001-1ER166) / SN: W5003QZR / FIR: CC43
- 1x Seagate 4TB Barracuda 5900RPM SATA 6GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST4000DM000-1F2168) / SN: S301MZ37 / FIR: CC54
- 1x Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Performance Full Tower Case
- 1x Mechanic Keyboard Gamer Logitech G512 CARBON (TACTILE)
- 1x Mouse Gamer Redragon King Cobra (M711-FPS)
- 1x Hori Fighting Commander 4 Ps4 016u
- 1x HECATE G2000 Bluetooth 32W RMS EDIFIER
- 1x Microfone Condensador USB FIFINE K669B
- 1x MONITOR GAMER AOC HERO 27 COMPATÍVEL G-SYNC 144HZ 1MS IPS (27G2/BK)
- 1x Nobreak TS SHARA USP 1500VA 2BS+BA BIV/115V