Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

nad_em2_0
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 3550H Mobile Gfx temp goes to 90 - 93 degree

Hi guys,

I am having this issue with the temp, as my CPU is getting overclocked (Speed 3.7 GHz) and reaching up to 93 degrees Celsius. I am using Asus Tuf Gaming FX505DT.

Can anyone help me out in decreasing the temp?? right now I am playing Ghost Recon - Wildlands, the CPU sometimes reaches 100 degrees and causes thermal throttling which is very bad and I am concerned.

The GPU on other hand stays around 85 degrees on 99% utilization.

My laptop model :ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT 15.6" FHD 120Hz Laptop GTX 1650 4GB Graphics (Ryzen 5-3550H/8GB RAM/512GB PCIe SSD/Windows 10/Stealth Black/2.20 Kg), FX505DT-AL106T

I tried underclocking but CPU is going to 1.7 GHz only and the temp is 75 degrees but effecting the performance because the base CPU speed is 2.1 GHz. There is no tool to under volt the mobile graphics I guess, can anyone help me with it?

Please go through the attachment.

2 Replies
shiva524
Adept I

bro I am also having same laptop I am trying to play PUBG in gameloop emulator CPU goes to 100%, useless laptop bro any solution plz reply.

0 Likes

(11) Ryzen Controller Explained & Tutorial (Part 1 CPU) - YouTube

Ryzen Controller (Software)

Watch the above video. Use Ryzen Controller to undervolt your CPU. It won't affect  much

Worked for me. I play Cyberpunk 2077 at 78 degree celsius !!!!

Stupid Ryzen Engineers!!

0 Likes