- I set the speed and the CL as you told me : and i still get random freezing.
- also did the drivers as u said.
I think my CPU has a problem in the integrated graphics part. i will see if i'll keep the cpu and buy a GPU or sell it and buy another cpu + gpu (tired of this too much its too much)
try to set RAM on AUTO with AUTO timings (no XMP)
- hello and thnks for replying.
* I have a very bad news 😞 now the Ram slot (near to the cpu does not work). i tried 3 different ram sticks and nothing. i did CMOS i did everything. only the ram slot far from cpu works
- I also took out the CPU looked for any bend pins (all the pins are aligned and look brand new).
now both slots are working ? i dont understand. and when i use only the slot near to the CPU i get a lot of BSOD
Apparently that's how it is done. See the motherboard manual. In the case of boards with 4 memory slots, most often with two dice, they are inserted into slots 2 and 4 when viewed from the processor side.
- both ram slot are working after cmos and getting bios to default settings
- well my problem now its the timings and the speed of my ram, i didnt find yet my most stable speed or timing.
- still want my system to be stable (iven if i can only use the cpu with no integrated graphics) i will buy a GPU. looking for stable speeds and timings
tonight i'm gonna try to flash the bios again may be go for a older version.
- my pc is not stable with dual channel mode (every test software crash my pc) and pc doesnt boot
- in single channel win one ram only in the farthest slot from CPU the pc is stable and the tests are good and no crash
i have the latest bios.
i read somwhere about memorry controller so i tried 2T / 1T / i tried gear down i trried everything nothing just not stable in dual channel or doesnt boot and stuck in loop boot
single channel is super stable