Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Percussion
Adept II

Re: RYZEN 5 3400G CRASHES PLEASE I TRIED EVERY THING

hello

- I set the speed and the CL as you told me : and i still get random freezing.

- also did the drivers as u said.

I think my CPU has a problem in the integrated graphics part. i will see if i'll keep the cpu and buy a GPU or sell it and buy another cpu +  gpu (tired of this too much its too much)

0 Kudos
benman2785
Big Boss

try to set RAM on AUTO with AUTO timings (no XMP)

PC: R7 2700X @4.1GHz + RX 580 4G (1500MHz/2000MHz CL16) + 32G DDR4-3200CL14 + 144hz 1ms FS P + 75hz 1ms FS
Laptop: R5 2500U @30W + RX 560X (1400MHz/1500MHz) + 16G DDR4-2400CL16 + 120Hz 3ms FS
0 Kudos
Percussion
Adept II

- hello and thnks for replying.

* I have a very bad news 😞 now the Ram slot (near to the cpu does not work). i tried 3 different ram sticks and nothing. i did CMOS i did everything. only the ram slot far from cpu works

- I also took out the CPU looked for any bend pins (all the pins are aligned and look brand new).

0 Kudos
Percussion
Adept II

- BTW the ram on the dead slot still lights RGB but the pc doesnt boot.

0 Kudos
gilban
Adept II

So the motherboard is damaged and you need to replace it with another one. a simple matter. You won't do anything else.

0 Kudos
Percussion
Adept II

now both slots are working ? i dont understand. and when i use only the slot near to the CPU i get a lot of BSOD

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gilban
Adept II

Apparently that's how it is done. See the motherboard manual. In the case of boards with 4 memory slots, most often with two dice, they are inserted into slots 2 and 4 when viewed from the processor side.

0 Kudos
Percussion
Adept II

- both ram slot are working after cmos and getting bios to default settings

- well my problem now its the timings and the speed of my ram, i didnt find yet my most stable speed or timing.

- still want my system to be stable (iven if i can only use the cpu with no integrated graphics) i will buy a GPU. looking for stable speeds and timings

tonight i'm gonna try to flash the bios again may be go for a older version.

0 Kudos
Percussion
Adept II

Hello.

- my pc is not stable with dual channel mode (every test software crash my pc) and pc doesnt boot

- in single channel win one ram only in the farthest slot from CPU the pc is stable and the tests are good and no crash

0 Kudos
Percussion
Adept II

i have the latest bios.

i read somwhere about memorry controller so i tried 2T /  1T / i tried gear down i trried everything nothing just not stable in dual channel or doesnt boot and stuck in loop boot

single channel is super stable

0 Kudos