well i think adding a graphics card will make my processor use less ram than it is right now. be cause the vega 11 graphics need a lot of ram and need quick ram speeds (a lot of data going on to do graphics) so yeah
right now i lowered the ram voltage by auto it was : 1.24v and i set it manually to 1.2v and we will see if its any good 😞
i wish i had some ballistix 3000mhz ram on my hand to test with.
Look at the many thousands or even millions of desktops with Intel processors, such as Lenovo, Dell, HP and others, that work in different offices. They don't have any additional graphics cards. Also take a look at laptops, and even those with Ryzen processors, which also don't use additional graphics cards. And here the memories work stably. But you can see that someone had to carefully fit them. And you didn't match and now you have a problem.
hello guys iven After :
- Updating the chipset drivers and checking all drivers (latest radeon graphics adrelnalin driver) are up to date and windows is up to date.
- i'm 100% sure that my ram sticks are OK
I still have BSOD and freezes ingame or freezes when i'm on desktop doing nothing
(BSOD that i'm getting : KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE / DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER / KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED)
as i said - its a RAM problem...
just run the RAM on auto (2133MHz) and check again
btw - APUs are pretty picky with their RAM...
also flash the latest BIOS // have in mind some boards require to flash 1-3 other bios versions before you can flash the latest bios...
Hello guys well i have some news :
- I bought brand new ram sticks (2 x 8gb) so 16GB of Kingstone Hyperx RGB 3200mhz CL15 and i still get the same stupid problem its still freezing and iven worse i got less fps now 🙂
- buying and APU was the worst decision ever to be honest.
- a lot of money and time wasted to figure out an impossible problem. should of bought intel and nvidia GPU.
- now i'm so confused i litterally tried everything (flashing bios to the latest version, updating drivers)
- I still have a question : About the Chipset driver should i install the Motherboard's official site (OLD VERSION) or download the newer version (techpowerup website) SAME thing for the Adrenalin APU driver (from MB WEB SITE or from AMD APU WEB SITE)
i doubt that you RAM is on MoBos Compatibility list...
as it iis CL15 - and AMD Ryzen likes even numbers (like 14 or 16)
try to set your ram as DDR4-2933 16-18-18-38-52 1T with GearDown-Mode enabled
and i only know DDR4-3000CL15 from Kingston
- Bro it has two profiles 3000mhz c15 or 3200mhz cl 16
- and i think the compability list is not a thing that you should worship, its just some brands gigabyte took and tested (usually its publicity and **bleep**)
can u please aswer my question about what drivers to install (from motherboards website so old version or from amd website for newer version ?) thnks
NO the compatibility list IS to worship - as it guarantees working ram with xmp/docp
10-15 years ago there were times that some RAM that isnt on the list would even post your pc...
but as i said - try the settings i provided and check if its working fine
first install the driver from OEM - so some OEM profiles are set
and then install latest AMD driver "over" it 😉