Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

Percussion
Adept II

Re: RYZEN 5 3400G CRASHES PLEASE I TRIED EVERY THING

-the first SLOT works great with both ram sticks 

-the second slot (one time didnt wanna work the pc dont boot, i tried both sticks in slot 2 and nothing)

- Now both slots are working but not stable i get BSOD

0 Kudos
ScotchFury
Elite

Yeah from everything I could quickly find online it should at least boot and run as long as there is 1 in slot..

Probably be a good idea to run one stick for a day & then the other just to make sure there reliable. And if so new Motherboard time? Or warranty if not too old?

gilban
Adept II

Welcome. Are the ADATA RAM memories you have on the compatibility list for your CPU and the motherboard you have?

Can you write what motherboard you have? manufacturer and model? And the exact memory model? It seems to me that the memories have a conflict with the processor and that's why they do.

Percussion
Adept II

hey : 

- MB : Gigabyte b450M s2h / with latest Bios version F60 / 

- Ram : Adata ad4u2666w8g19-b (8gb X 2)

0 Kudos
ScotchFury
Elite

It's to late to be trying to read that on my phone. I couldn't see that model there but I might have just not seen it..

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_b450m-s2h_matisse.pdf 

0 Kudos
gilban
Adept II

These ADATA memories are not on the list of supported ones on the Gigabyte website.
These are memories intended more for Intel processors, because they have CL 19 at 2666 MHz.

I would suggest choosing the memory supported for the Picasso processor with a frequency of 2933 or 3000 MHz. Ex: Corsair: CMK16GX4M2B3000C15W. And then we turn on XMP to speed them up.

The Ryzen 5 3400G (with embedded graphics) belongs to the Picasso family. So we choose memories for the Picasso family of processors.

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_B450M-S2H_picasso.pdf

0 Kudos
Percussion
Adept II

what if i overclock these ram sticks ?

- in the gigabyte supported ram list i found a lot of Adata 2666mhz with CL19 and 1.2v ( and these are my spec) its just not the exact same model but my rams have supported specs

0 Kudos
gilban
Adept II

They are, I know. But if you don't try with other memories, you won't know if I'm right or wrong.

0 Kudos
Percussion
Adept II

so its either change the memory or buying a graphics card ?

0 Kudos
gilban
Adept II

If the memory has a conflict with the processor, adding an additional graphics card will not do anything.