cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

elstaci
MVP

Re: Ryzen 5 3400G + Asus Prime B450m Gaming Br freezing

Who were you trying to contact and what serial number was needed? Motherboard or RAM?

It is hard to say. I am just trying to eliminate RAM MEMORY being incompatible or not fully compatible with your Rzyen processor.

Have you tried installing the latest Ryzen AMD Driver for your APU and see if it makes any difference using DDU?

0 Likes
renanz
Adept I

I was trying to contact Asus, my serial is K7M0HL000576JTY, but it's not valid serial according to Asus Website

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Which Asus support did you try? the USA or Brazilian Support?

If you tried the USA ASUS Support then try with the Brazilian ASUS Support since that is a Brazilian Asus motherboard.

I read that the motherboard should have a sticker on it:

Make sure you copied it correctly. Sometimes Number "0" looks like the letter "o" and vice versa. or Number "1" look like the letter "l".

0 Likes
renanz
Adept I

I tried Brazillian support, and yes i checked the sticker correctly, i can attach an image if you like to see it.

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

No need to. Just letting you know because that happened to me once on a hardware I was registering at a Support site. I mistook the letter O for a the number 0.

You are correct. That is the correct serial number. I inputted your Asus Motherboard S/N at Asus Warranty site and it came up to be good: Official Support | ASUS USA 

0 Likes
damsf
Journeyman III

I recently got the same Processor and Motherboard as you and had the same problems as well. The only "workaround" I've found so far is to deactivate the Clock Boost feature in the BIOS.

Enter the BIOS then press F7 and go under Advanced > AMD CBS > and set Core/Clock Boost to Disabled.

renanz
Adept I

I did it but it's not worked, even after i updated the bios, even so thank you.

0 Likes
damsf
Journeyman III

You'll also need to check the CPU Core Ratio under the Ai Tweaker settings, set it to Auto if there's anything else there.

0 Likes
gpascu
Journeyman III

I have the same issue with almost the same setup and that did not solve my issue.  One thing to note, when the freezing happens my network connection will become disabled.  If I'm playing a video from Youtube it will continue playing until the buffer runs out but the keyboard/mouse do not respond and my only option is to reboot the computer by physically pressing reset.

0 Likes
ypinzon
Journeyman III

Justo me pasa ese problema. espero puedas resolverlo.

Esta es la configuración del equipo:

- Ryzen 5 3400G

- 2x8GB XPG GAMIX D10DDR4 2666 MHZ

- ASUS TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING 4DDR4 AM4 HDMI DVI PS/2

Si encuentro una solución con gusto la compartiré contigo. 

0 Likes