cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

renanz
Adept I

Re: Ryzen 5 3400G + Asus Prime B450m Gaming Br freezing

i make sfc /scannow in cmd but it says that no problems found.

0 Likes
renanz
Adept I

1) No device manager don't show me any yellow marks

2) Windows Event Viewer only show me Errors that when i rebooted my computer brutally, nothing else.

3) I don't see any dumps from windows

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

I couldn't translate your Diagnostic part of DXDIAG but it shows Explorer.exe, PES2019, Skype App, and mainly LiveKernelEvent  errors.

Try installing the latest AMD Driver for your APU from the link in my previous reply. 

Use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in Safe Mode with the internet disconnected. After rebooting once DDU finished removing the current AMD graphics driver,  with the internet still disconnected, install the latest downloaded AMD Driver from the link I gave in my previous reply. Once  the driver is installed, reconnect the Internet and see if it helps any.

If not I suggest you open a AMD SERVICE REQUEST from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

Also open a Asus Support ticket or go to Asus Support for your motherboard and open a 'Chat' with them and see what they recommend.

Asus doesn't have a QVL list for RAM MEMORY for the 3rd generation processors at Asus Brazilian Support site. but at Asus Support in the USA it does have a QVL List for RAM MEMORY for 3rd generation processors.

I have attached the QVL List to this post. Check to see if your RAM MEMORY is listed or not. This list seems to apply to all B450M motherboards. TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING Memory / Device Support | Motherboards | ASUS USA 

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Thanks. It may be something is not compatible with your motherboard or ryzen or some hardware is failing or corrupt AMD Driver.

When you have a chance, run MEMTEST86 for about 3-4 runs and see if it comes back with any errors. Good RAM MEMORY will show ZERO errors. The Ram may still be incompatible but will physically check to see if the RAM itself is good.

Otherwise I would open Support tickets to both Asus and AMD and see what they suggest.

0 Likes
renanz
Adept I

I see now, my memory have the code CMK16GX4M2A2666C16, and it's not listed in this pdf that you atached. To be frank i cannot found any of these memories selling in brazil haha, it's like a joke what these companies do to costumers. But thank you for your reply.

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Have a live Asus "CHAT" and ask them if that particular RAM MEMORY is compatible with 3rd generation processors.

Or open a Asus Support ticket via email and see what they say.

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

What is weird, I went to the Asus Brazilian Support site for your motherboard and it doesn't even show the QVL List for 3rd generation RAM MEMORY: PRIME B450M-GAMING/BR Memory / Device Support | Placas-mãe | ASUS Brasil 

0 Likes
elstaci
MVP

Just because it isn't listed doesn't mean it isn't compatible to your motherboard.

There are two reasons why the RAM may not be listed:

1- Asus tested the RAM Memory and found it not compatible thus not listed

2- Asus DIDN"T TEST the RAM Memory thus it is not listed.

So you have a 50/50 chance the RAM may be compatible. Best to ask Asus and see what they say.

0 Likes
renanz
Adept I

I can't contact them, when i type the serial number, it says that's invalid :/

0 Likes
renanz
Adept I

But if it's compatible, i shouldn't have any of these problems, isn't it?

0 Likes