cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

cabledisorder999
Journeyman III

ryzen 5 2600 thermal issue

My Ryzen 2600 is always at it's max temperature. I don't know of any user friendly Fan control programs. Any have any solutions?

0 Likes
5 Replies

If your CPU with a stock cooler is always at its max temperature of 91*C, then you have a very big problem, which has nothing to do with a fan control program. Are you sure you installed it correctly, the fan is spinning, your case has adequate airflow, and your BIOS is up to date?

0 Likes
misterj
Big Boss

cabledisorder999, here are your specifications:

pastedImage_1.jpg

Sorry, black_zion, the maximum is 95C for this processor. 

cabledisorder999, please post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) - simply drag-n-drop the image into your reply.  RM is the only valid reporter for temperature and other parameters.  Please post a complete list of your specifications so we have a chance to help you.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

You're right, but it still shouldn't be getting anywhere near that.

0 Likes

black_zion, it is not important that I am right.  The point is we do not know what the user is talking about or how the temperature is being observed.  Most applications are just plain wrong and RM is the only one AMD trusts.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

sounds like you need to get some arctic mx-4 and fix your cpu cooler

my r5 2400g runs at around 41C at idle in the warm weather and not much more loaded

0 Likes