cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

osthus
Journeyman III

RYZEN 5 1600

j'ai 3 coeurs sur 6 sur mon RYZEN 5 1600 ???

0 Likes
13 Replies
osthus
Journeyman III

I have 3 hearts out of 6 on my RYZEN 5 1600 ???

what to do ?

0 Likes

Have absolutely no clue to what your Post means.

0 Likes

RYZEN master sees only 3 processor out of 6 and it is impossible to modify it.
what to do

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : elstaci
Envoyé le :mardi 27 mars 2018 14:18
À : jean jacques chancoin
Objet :Re: RYZEN 5 1600 | AMD Developer Forums

Community

Re: RYZEN 5 1600

in Processors

Have absolutely no clue to what your Post means.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

1. Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

2. Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

3. Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Likes

This link from Tom's Hardware might have the solution: Ryzen 5 1600x problem - cannot enable all cores again - [Solved] - CPUs .

Look towards the bottom of the page for the solution.

0 Likes

17/5000
Essayez avec cette orthographe : ça ne marche pas
it does not work
Suggérer une modification

De : elstaci
Envoyé le :mardi 27 mars 2018 16:44

Community

in Processors

This link from Tom's Hardware might have the solution: Ryzen 5 1600x problem - cannot enable all cores again - - CPUs .

Look towards the bottom of the page for the solution.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

3. Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Likes

hello,

I have mental health problems combined with AMD technology and I would be glad to try and help you.

• In bios, please select auto for the setting of downcore control for the AMD Ryzen R5 1600 because in the photo its set to manual.
  • this should returns the missing cores of the AMD Ryzen R5 1600.

sometimes Windows will not work correctly without a fresh install, so have you tried a fresh install of Windows 10 when setting up the AMD based pc please?

• remember to back up all files that you may want to keep (photos,videos,ect) and drivers that you might need to install and uninstall later for fault diagnosis.
  • place install Windows media (cd,dvd,usb) in to the computer.
  • enter bios and select to boot from the media device (cd,dvd,usb)
  • then follow the instruction steps to install Windows.
  • follow this by reinstalling all the drivers and software.

I hope this helps with my problem,

have a nice day.

We hope we cant use exciting AMD products in the future.

It is similar to MrPerforations comment. This was the fix this person used:

Anyway, I've found the solution.

Do NOT configure anything in BIOS or Windows settings!

Once you turn off n cores by using Ryzen Master, you have to shut down your PC (completely turn it off!). Once you launch your hardware, all cores will be enabled again.

Below is my personal statement not from the above comment:

Reset your BIOS back to Default and also Windows Settings (if any). Turn off "N" Cores in Ryzen Master. Shut down and remove power from your computer. after a couple of minutes reconnect power and reboot. He says all cores will be enabled again.

If it doesn't work post back here again.

0 Likes

This person had something similar also in another thread and used this fix to have all Ryzen cores showing:

AMD ryzen master disabled 3 cores

This question has been Answered.

warrcan

I tried to upgrade to version 1.2.0.540. there were problems with the launch, there was not enough driver. disabled driver signature verification and launched the application. but I did not like the interface, I deleted the application and reset the settings in the BIOS. Now only 3 cores and 6 threads work, how can I fix this? Neither in the latest version nor in the older menu, the inclusion / deactivation of the cores does not work

warrcanCorrect Answerby warrcan on Mar 5, 2018 12:12 AM

I tried a lot of ways, but that's what helped me:

1) First I closed the contact on the motherboard and thus reset the bios settings.

2) I then disabled the driver check again.

3) Installed and ran Ryzen Master, although the core management menu was still inactive, it was possible to reset the settings to "default".

4) After that, everything works fine.

0 Likes
_sirius_
Adept II

0 Likes

Non ! et merci

Voila :

Ma carte mere MSI b 350 voit 6 cœurs

W10 voit 6 cœurs.

MAIS

AMD Ryzen Master et CPU Z ne voient que 3 cœurs ..

Qui à raison ?????

Encore merci

De : sirius
Envoyé le :mercredi 28 mars 2018 02:10

Community

in Processors

osthus  : coeur se dit CORE en anglais.  Donc ta question est en anglais :   I have only 3 cores out of 6 working on my Ryzen 5 1600 ,  How do I fix this.

As tu réglé ton problème ?  sinon je vais t'aider en Francais.

0 Likes

J’AI TROUVE ! =) =) =) Merci

De : sirius
Envoyé le :mercredi 28 mars 2018 02:10

Community

in Processors

osthus  : coeur se dit CORE en anglais.  Donc ta question est en anglais :   I have only 3 cores out of 6 working on my Ryzen 5 1600 ,  How do I fix this.

As tu réglé ton problème ?  sinon je vais t'aider en Francais.

0 Likes
osthus
Journeyman III

MERCI A TOUS

TOUT VA BIEN MAINTENANT

THANK YOU TO ALL

EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW

0 Likes

content de voir que tu as réglé ton problème , bravo !   AND since it is currently being moderated,  I'd say to the moderator :  SEE with your idea about using google translate, the page went ON for ages and it took way too long to fix a problem,,.  Google translate doesn't do a good job at translating French to English.    Si since AMD sell hardware all over the planet and is own by the arab,  might as well let people post in their language and wait for someone aho can speak their language to help them.

0 Likes