cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

madant35
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 1600 running at 1.34 GHz motherboard asus prime b350m-k

Ryzen 5 1600 running at 1.34 GHz motherboard asus prime b350m-k tried everything i know set defaults bios flash bios to latest version nothing work anyone help pls ty in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
mauroottavi
Adept I

Hi. I have exactly the same HW as you. i had similar problem when i tried to overclock to more than 3.2 ghz. no matter what i set, i always had 15.5 multiplier. then , playing with settings, i tried to DOWNVOLT and strangely it became stable. now i'm running at 3.9 ghz constantly.  I think it's some kind of bug in bios. at least, default bios settings give me 3.2 ghz.

since i had this problem i didn't upgraded to latest bios 38xx, i still have 10xx.

if you want i can try to download my settings and send to you. maybe you can test on your updated bios

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
ismldemirci
Journeyman III

which bios version installed on this currently ?

may you try to set Disabled - Core performance boost on BIOS and High Performance on Windows Power settings

i have smiliar or same problem on strix b350f mobo. but when the downgrade bios problem solved

my problem related directly to last bios version . v 3803

0 Likes

hi my bios version is latest 3803 tried every performance plan ill try that Disabled - Core performance boost and keep you posted

0 Likes

tried core performance boost diasbled same thing , can not downgrade bios ,cpu constant like in pictureqtfgq.gif

0 Likes

Unfortunately, you need to downgrade BIOS like me or waiting the new BIOS and hope fixed in new bios.

Or, anyone help from AMD to this issue.

I don't know anyone is here from AMD.

anyone is here from AMD ? BTW, i open another topic for this few days ago on this forum.

also, i open the case to ASUS 1 month ago but they didn't help yet.

may be help; you can set CPU multiplier manual to 36 and do not change Voltage let it Auto. Also, RAM freq. let it Auto.

0 Likes
mauroottavi
Adept I

Hi. I have exactly the same HW as you. i had similar problem when i tried to overclock to more than 3.2 ghz. no matter what i set, i always had 15.5 multiplier. then , playing with settings, i tried to DOWNVOLT and strangely it became stable. now i'm running at 3.9 ghz constantly.  I think it's some kind of bug in bios. at least, default bios settings give me 3.2 ghz.

since i had this problem i didn't upgraded to latest bios 38xx, i still have 10xx.

if you want i can try to download my settings and send to you. maybe you can test on your updated bios

0 Likes
madant35
Journeyman III

ty all nothing helps so far i did not try to overclock only defaults settings pls upload your setting and i will try it ......

0 Likes
madant35
Journeyman III

i just wanted to say ty ty ty i gone crazy in the last  seven days trying to figure this out setting

vcore offset mode to - just a little  bit 

and wow processor working as it should be here is the new picture Untitledkkkkkkkkk.png

once more big thanks for your help

0 Likes
mauroottavi
Adept I

glad to read it!

0 Likes