cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

nosoulfound
Journeyman III

Re: Ryzen 5 1600 Microstutter

Just read through your entire post, do you mind try doing this. Open Command Prompt in administrator and using the following command below and see if you still stutter.

bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock

0 Likes
bazzz
Journeyman III

i just looking thro.. forums and i found u guys i have the same problem bothering me 3 months figure it out how to fix it so i tryed everything like the first guy every possible way monitors buy extra ram , ssd , cables and soo much tweaking options , but i havent tryed one thing my cpu its AMD ryzen 1300x i know its low-end one but i played games like cs go , dota and other on LOW .. with 1060 3gb nvidia and 16gb 3000mhz ram tryed with stock ( 2400 mhz ) but i think im gonna buy a new motherboard with INTEL and the problem will be solved..

0 Likes
szychmistrz
Adept II

I am right now with intel and stutters presist ....

0 Likes
mittwaffen
Adept III

Did you update the OS?

0 Likes
szychmistrz
Adept II

... No comment

0 Likes
mittwaffen
Adept III

The new 1809 release update seemed to help a little, but its still there.

I feel like it maybe is a CPU issue related to all those patches intel and amd put in for spector hacks.
Theres a way to manually disable and undo those patches, and im curious if that may fix the problem.

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

This does not solve it for me.

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

I think some of it will be OS related, and some of it will be processor microcode. So, going forward, I doubt you'll be able to stop it.

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

Hi,

This is an old fix apparently. I tried this a long time ago, and more recently too. It didn't ever fix the problem.

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

I have pretty much confirmed that this cannot be software related, unless we're talking AGESA firmware, because I have tried multiple boards, multiple HDD's, multiple OS's, multiple GPU's, different drivers, stock installs, multiple PSU's, etc. The only consistent item is the Ryzen CPU, and AGESA code for Ryzen across multiple operating systems.

0 Likes