cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

mpw
Adept II

Re: Ryzen 5 1600 Microstutter

kill-ryzen script gets stuck on 11th loop on Linux. After a few minutes, it causes a hard lock of the system. Completely requiring restarting.

This was performed on the AB350m Pro4 motherboard.

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

I have replaced my CPU with AMD. I will be testing this further this evening to determine whether or not the stutter still occurs.

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

It still happens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY5QyRKK0IM - This is a clip I recorded in game of it happening, but for a very short amount of time. I noticed that, actually, the FPS *do* drop. They drop down to 89 from around 250-300fps. This is when the issues happens.

0 Likes
szychmistrz
Adept II

Hello mate i am strugeling with microlags with my 2600x to and my way to detect problem was very long , at the begining i thought that was fault of Gtx 1060 , i bought 1070ti and the problem presist also i have changed MB to new prime x470 pro with also No resaults . Take a look when people playing with my cpu on Youtube and you gonna see that they having also microlags ... i regreds that i have choose AMD

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

So you believe that this is an AMD problem?

The issue here is that both of us have continued to use Nvidia cards when

we changed our hardware.

Just yesterday I changed my PSU and now every single component in my

machine has been changed.

My friend also has this issue, and he an an Intel i7. So, I am really not

sure here.

szychmistrz
Adept II

You have changed everything behind cpu and still problem persist ??

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

Yes, I have changed every single component. Some of them are like-for-like.

GeForce 1060 3GB -> 1060 6GB

Ryzen 5 1600 -> 3 different CPU's (same Ryzen)

ASRock AB350M Pro4 -> Replaced 4 times, and tried a Gigabyte DS3H

Vengeance LPX 2400 -> G Skill FlareX 3200 CL14

Corsair TXM-550W PSU -> RM550W PSU

Crucial MX300 -> Crucial MX500

Tried 4 different monitors and 8 different monitor cables

I removed the network adapter card, and still experience it.

I have no idea, but I am thinking of looking to see if there is any legal

action I can take.

0 Likes
szychmistrz
Adept II

Total respect for the patient i am 100% sure that rayzen bottelnecking games and its aint good cpu for gaming i hope so that maybe amd relase some udpate of chipset and we gonna be relase from any microlags

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

Apparently the AGESA firmware releases via BIOS from motherboard manufacturers should have addressed this a long time ago. I have sent a PC trace of when I am gaming to Nvidia. They are yet to get back to me, though.

I understand your frustration in all of this. It sucks that we both experience this, but at the same time, at least I know I am not crazy, and others are experiencing this with similar setups!

0 Likes
szychmistrz
Adept II

Hello mate do you still fighting with does microstutter or sie you find a solution    

0 Likes