cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

tobi1990
Adept I
Adept I

Ryzen 5 1400 not running at 3,2Ghz.Multiplier somehow set at 15.5... How can I change it?

Hello,

I got my Ryzen 5 1400 today.Somehow it won´t run at 3.2Ghz and the Multiplier is set to 15.5 (I guess this is the Problem since it should be around 32).

Here is a screenshot of it:

cpu.jpg

I have a MSI B350 Tomahawk Mainboard with Bios Version 1.3. I already reinstalled my Windows. Also I already tried changing the Multiplier with the command center but it stayed at 15.5 and I downloaded Ryzen Master, but there I didn´t find an option to change the multiplier.

PS: Before reinstalling my OS I still had the old AMD Overdrive program on my PC maybe that set the Multiplier to 15.5? Overdrive also caused a Bluescreen.

Greetings,

Tobi

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ali_d
Staff
Staff

Re: Ryzen 5 1400 not running at 3,2Ghz.Multiplier somehow set at 15.5... How can I change it?

AMD OverDrive software is not meant for Ryzen CPUs.  looks like you moved the Hard drive from one system to your new system.  I would recommend a fresh install of the OS and then you can use either MSI command center or AMD Ryzen utility

0 Kudos