cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

vstockwell
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3600 Support

amdmatt‌ I've been on here reading since I've started my AMD RMA Service Request:8200904113. I've been building my own PC's since the K6-2-550. In the last 2 years I've purchased at least 4 AMD CPU's for myself or my step son. An A10-7890k, A12-9800, a Ryzen 2200G, A Ryzen 1600, and 2x Ryzen 3600's on launch day (one for each of us). 3 Video cards, an x580, a Vega 56, and I just upgraded to an RX 5700. Never once have I had an AMD CPU quit working after 2 weeks of use. I've tried this CPU in an X370, X470, and it was currently in a b450m msi board. However I work from home as a DevOps Engineer for an AWS Premier Company if I wouldn't of had my old Ryzen 1600 I wouldn't be working right now.

I need this RMA sorted one way or the other. If it's not approved I guess the jokes on me and I'll be switching to Team Blue after what 21 years of being a loyal AMD user?

0 Likes
1 Reply

Hi, you mentioned you started the RMA for your Ryzen Processor. 

But from your last statement " I need this RMA sorted one way or the other. If it's not approved I guess the jokes on me and I'll be switching to Team Blue after what 21 years of being a loyal AMD user?"

You never mentioned actually what problem you are having in trying to RMA the Processor. Did you go through the Retailer Warranty (Newegg) or did you use AMD Online Warranty Request to RMA your Processor. You didn't mention what service you are using to RMA the processor.

Are you complaining because the process is taking so long or that you haven't heard anything from AMD about your RMA Request?

Your Processor if it came in a Authentic AMD PIB (Processor In A box) it has a three year warranty from date of purchase. As long as it isn't Customer Error the Warranty should be effective.

Just in case you didn't go through AMD Warranty Request here is the link: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/warranty-information/rma-form 

NOTE: I highly advice you to delete the image of the Receipt/Billing Invoice which clearly shows your full home address, Full name, and Home telephone. It isn't safe to post that type of personal information in the open Internet for safety reasons.

0 Likes