cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

syam3
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3-3200g hdmi display issues

Ryzen 3 3200g on msi x470 gaming plus board with 32gb ram, dvi display works fine but hdmi blacks out and goes off and on.

2 Replies
m3w59
Journeyman III

I am having the same problem. I have updated the bios and tried several versions of radeon vega 8 graphics drivers and none will stop the screen from flickering off for sometimes a second and others for more then 30 seconds.

the windows basic driver works for the video but then I lose the audio through the hdmi.

I have the Asrock B450m-hdv r4.0 motherboard and their tecs don't know if it is a MB issue or a ryzen problem. I will have to send them back the M-board to find out.

If your board is different, then it is probably a processor flaw. My G-force video card works fine but I did not buy this setup to have to run an exterior graphic card. Kind of defeats the whole purpose.

0 Likes

I had the same issue with my MSI 470 mb until the December update by AMD, Adrenalin video software. Current version is 28.2015015 1007 dated 1/17/20. Earlier versions would act up mostly at startup, the window driver worked the best but I don't use the HDMI for sound.

Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

0 Likes