cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

maksrek
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3 2300X

В недавно собранной системе на Ryzen 3 2300X процессоре,материнка MSI B450 PRO,видеокарта  RX 580 SAPFIR.Так вот,вопрос в том что процессор набирает высокую температуру(в простое 45-55 градусов,а под нагрузкой от 65 до 80 градусов) Пакопавшись в иннете наткнулся на пару статей с подобными заявлениями (Компания AMD рассказала еще об одной особенности процессоров AMD Ryzen. Основной температурный датчик (T Control или tCTL) некоторых моделей сообщает значение, завышенное на +20°С. По словам производителя, это сделано намеренно, чтобы привести верхний порог всех моделей к одному значению и унифицировать алгоритм работы системы охлаждения.)исходя из этого возникает логический вопрос ,на сколько данная статья применима к моему процессору Ryzen 3 2300X .Есть ли у него подобная погрешность или нет.????

0 Likes
6 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

maksrek, this is an English only Forum, so please translate your posts into English.  Here are your processor specifications:

pastedImage_1.jpg

Your maximum temperature is 95C.  Please post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM) - simply drag-n-drop the image into your reply.  RM is the only valid reporter of temperature for Ryzen.  Enjoy, John.

EDIT: The Internet remembers everything, but this is not always good, because information is obsolete at times.  AMD used to provide a temperature offset some time ago for Ryzen but abandoned this is favor of a maximum temperature specification for each processor type.  The whole offset idea was a bad one (my opinion).  It confused users and, unfortunately, continues to because of the infinite memory of the Internet.  All AMD users should forget the offset of old.

softprogram
Adept I

Now i am translator for the russian friend ! .  He says that ( according to goole translate ! )

In the newly assembled system on the Ryzen 3 2300X processor, the motherboard MSI B450 PRO, video card RX 580 SAPFIR. So, the question is that the processor takes on a high temperature (idle 45-55 degrees, and under load from 65 to 80 degrees) the Internet came across a couple of articles with similar statements (AMD told about one more feature of AMD Ryzen processors. The main temperature sensor (T Control or tCTL) of some models reports a value overestimated by + 20 ° C. According to the manufacturer, this is intentionally done to bring the upper threshold of all models to one value and unify the algorithm of the cooling system.) on the basis of this logical question arises, how much this article applies to my processor Ryzen 3 2300X .There whether he has such an error or not. ????

0 Likes
softprogram
Adept I

Ryzen 3 2300X processor

MSI B450 PRO

RX 580 SAPFIR

idle 45-55 degrees

You get the degree temperature of cpu .  And about mainboard temperature  +- 20 degrees C . There is no thing relating between cpu degree and  mainboard degree at all ! . You should be careful ! . what you say above is cpu temperature ! . 

0 Likes

the question itself lies in the higher temperature of the processor ,and the motherboard was also very hot.at the moment, the issue can be said to be resolved by buying a new cooler ,now the temperature is at a standstill 39-45 C,and the load 55 62 C

0 Likes
softprogram
Adept I

So everything ís solved , right ?.

0 Likes

Yeah ,now everything's back to normal .I just wasn't sure I needed to replace the cooler .

0 Likes