cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

adrianovcj
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3 2200g VEGA turn off video when no dialogue is occurring (CHROME)?

My pc screen (MY TV) an LCD flat screen is connected to my pc over an HDMI cable and the AMD driver is causing it to black the screen every time that nobody is talking(dialogue) in full-screen mode when dialogue is back the video comes together.  It occurs on Netflix, HBO, and other on-demand sites. I know that is the video software because when I disable hardware acceleration in chrome settings the screen does not turn off when there is no dialogue but I lose performance

Right now I am using adrenalin 19.2.3

I already tried reinstalling the software. I did an uninstall with all the restart followed by a brand new installation using the adrenalin 19.1.1 and nothing changed.  PLEASE HELP ME

0 Likes
1 Solution
saran
Adept II

adrianovcj,

try this old chrome version 70.0.3538.77

try other browsers also

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

adrianovcj, I would hope it is much more likely that the problem is Chrome.  Have you tried another browser like Firefox?  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes
saran
Adept II

adrianovcj,

try this old chrome version 70.0.3538.77

try other browsers also

0 Likes

I switched to the 32 bit version of chrome and now is working. Is something that they did wrong with the 64 bit version of chrome all the others browsers are working ok

0 Likes

This issue occurs only in latest 64bit chrome browser only. Same issue with VUDU, Amazon prime, Netflix .....

0 Likes