cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

cblount98
Newcomer

Ryzen 3 2200g no reply for bootkit.

I applied for a bootkit but after I got a email back saying post the pics and summary of me contacting the Asrock (I have a Asrock X370 K motherboard but it doesnt have a bios update) but i have not had a reply back in 2 days since I've sent the reply back. Any help guys?

0 Likes
3 Replies
cblount98
Newcomer

Never mind I’ve finaly recieve a response guys

0 Likes
ąąąą
Journeyman III

I have the same problem. I filled RMA request on 19th March, got the first e-mail on 20th and I replied to it the same day with everything they needed attached to a reply - a picture of my Ryzen, a purchase invoice and a summary of communication with my mobo manufacturer. It was 11 days ago and the last thing I received was an automatic e-mail right after I sent that e-mail. Any idea when can I get the response?

{ticketno:[8200799561]}

0 Likes

i don’t trul no if this is corre but as soon as I posted this I got a response just about 2mins later and recieved the processer just about 5 days later. It took them a week and three days after I sent them a invoice for them to respond back to me. It’s really a waiting game but it’s ve much worth it hope you can get a reply!!!

0 Likes