Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

enfield250
Journeyman III

Ryzen 3 2200G Graphics keep switching off

Hello!

I have system running a Ryzen 3 2200g, the graphics keep switching off randoimly.

I have loaded the latest drivers and the temperatures seem fine. 

it doesn't do it regularly but very randomly.

I could be scrolling down a page on MSN then a click from the monitor and the screen goes black.

Sometimes this black screen last about 5 secs then click and it comes back. On some occasions however I have had to re-boot the machine to get the screen back.

Any ideas please?

0 Likes
1 Reply

This is not an answer to your post but a similar experience I was having with a GTX 1070. I would lose video output for a few seconds and it would occur several times before it stopped. Sometimes I did need to restart my computer to get everything working normally again.

But don't know if it was a GPU Driver update or a Windows 10 update but the problem hasn't occurred anymore in a few months.

I would try installing the latest AMD APU Driver from 04/03/2019 from here: AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200G Drivers & Support | AMD 

If that doesn't solve it, try installing a older previous driver in case it is caused by the newer AMD Drivers from here: AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200G Previous Drivers | AMD 

Also open an AMD SUPPORT Ticket from here: Online Service Request | AMD 

Run DXDIAG.exe and export the .txt file. Go to the last category called "Diagnosis" and see what files (programs) are crashing or having problems. It might narrow down your troubleshooting procedure.

0 Likes