Ryzen 3 2200g Crashing in Gigabyte Motherboards

I have two Gigabyte motherboars:

AB350M-Gaming 3

A320MA-M.2

Test bed, no Case.

Powerspec 650BSM 80-plus.

Corsair 2X8 gb DDR4 - UDIMM 1.2V

Samsung 960 Evo M.2.

Initially no mobo came to post. Reading in the web,found that I need to flash the new Bios on both.

went out to get a new cpu to be able to flash the Mobos.

I purchase an A8-9600. and flashed these with no problems. either one boot to the Ryzen 3 2200g.

Proceed to install the OS. Win 7 pro i use the windows usb tool in a FD and a original DVD

The system crash to a blue Screen: Error 0x00000A5  this system is not fully ACPI complaint.

The settings in the bios are in default.

I test the memory and no problems detected.

swapping the Cpu to A8-9600, Install went on with no problem no Drivers loaded.

Will be a bad Ryzen3 or Gigabyte has a compatiblity problem ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Windows 7 cant be installed @ 2200G and 2400G. It is designed for Win10 only

AMD Failed big time

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
achim71
Journeyman III

I'm running into the same issue here.

My board is an ASRock AB350M Pro4.

Had Windows 7 x64 running with an A8 9x and also an Ryzen 1200 with an nivida gfx.

But if i switch to the 2200G i get the same bluescreen message.

I updated my bios to the latest beta bios with the latest agesa code but that did not help.

I'm reinstalling with the ryzen 1200 + nvidia atm, will try to switch cpu's again after i upgradede all drivers to the latest available.

0 Likes

I just installed, the same MB with the the 2400G having the same issue. Infact I get the issue booting up several software programs. Windows 7 install disk, Easus etc. Also can allocate the amount of ram for the GPU side of the 2400G to use. its using 512 MBs or less. Im stuck with wondering if its the CPU or the MB?

0 Likes

Windows 7 cant be installed @ 2200G and 2400G. It is designed for Win10 only

AMD Failed big time

0 Likes

I understand you have to move with the OS, but no you don't get any information about this, too bad.........

The MB. Companies  don't explain this in the manuals, even claim support for Windows 7.

that's too bad.

0 Likes

Not sure how "AMD Failed big time" on this, it's an APU and relies on architecture that windows 7 clearly doesn't support. My question would be why on earth the OP thought it would be a good idea to run an OS that was near end of life for series 1000 cpus with a series 2000 one?

0 Likes