Hey I just built a new pc with the specifications are as such 
CPU RYZEN 5 2600X 
Motherboard MSI X470 GAMING PLUS 
Memory CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO RGB 32 GB @ 3000mhz
PSU - CORSAIR TX850M 
OS Windows 10
BIOS Date 20181116
GRAPHICS CARD - ZOTAC RTX 2060

I am playing on a 1080p 60hz monitor the monitor is BENQ GL2450. I have noticed there's fps drop even in games that geforce experience shows as my card is able to run at max settings. Is any of my PC part faulty? I also did a benchmark here are the results 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/14513089 

I
 am getting micro stutter in CSGO/FORTNITE/PUBG/RAINBOW 6 This is with VSYNC ON AND OFF

any help would be appreciated

0 Likes
1 Solution
overclock98
Adept I

I recently got a new motherboard MSI x470 gaming pro and RMA'd my graphics card, I don't have this issue anymore.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
16 Replies

With micro stutter you mean FPS drops and just bad performance however with none of the hardware being used fully ?

I also experience FPS drops in certain maps in CS GO, been troubleshooting for months now. However this is the only game I have where it happens. CPU load : ~30 % GPU load : ~50-60% RAM : ~30% and I get FPS 100-144 but GPU usage stays pretty much the same even on 144 FPS.

You should write to Nvidia about it, my ticket there was raised to senior technician level because really nothing solves this issue sadly enough. I'm waiting on a reply. 

I play the game on 1440p and want to have constant 144FPS since I use a 144Hz screen, this should be no problem in CS GO with a GTX 980Ti. 

0 Likes

It's not nvidia, it's amd ccx latency that makes your games stutter. Google it

0 Likes

Isn't this outdated and long fixed by AMD and microsoft ? That's what it says on forums. By the way Nvidia never came back to me about CS GO and they even deleted all my ticket's about it,... Very strange.

0 Likes

My issue seems to be solved, I checked CS GO with monitoring program and now my FPS is very stable and GPU get's used how it should. Maybe it's true updates, bios updates or due to MB swap, I RMA'd mine because of weird USB behavior.

0 Likes

No stutters? I still get them despite hardware and software changes/updates.

0 Likes

Oh sad to hear that,...

0 Likes

I Update my MOtherBoard Drivers and did the trick!!! Try it before getting a new one

0 Likes
mpw
Adept II

Please let me know if you experience similar issues as described in this post: https://community.amd.com/thread/231700 

0 Likes

exactly the same problem i have 

0 Likes

Okay, great.

So I advise you to post in there and tag AMD Matt and MisterJ -- they seem

to be in some form of control.

AMD's stance is that it doesn't really exist. I am noticing this mostly on

the 1600/2600 variants of Ryzen. Nobody in an official capacity is

listening.

0 Likes

overclock98, please take a look at this thread.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

mpw, I think AMD Matt is with AMD Online Support (I could be wrong) but I am a user just like most of the rest of you.  I do not work for AMD and certainly do not speak for them and definitely have control over nothing that I know.  Thanks for the award, though.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

My apologies, John.

My suggestion with regards to tagging Matt was that if enough

tickets/requests to fix this comes through to him, then maybe he could

forward the complaints to the engineering department. Matt has tried to

help me personally, but once again we arrived at "Try a different

motherboard" after already trying 4 x the same model, and 1 x a different

model.

0 Likes

No problem, mpw.  I deal with Matt on several problems at AMD Support and suspect this is the same person (really great guy!).  He may be caught in the middle.  I agree that the more reports to Support by more users, especially with different HW, tends to get more attention and I would encourage it.  I do not game, so do not see your problem and it is hard to comment.  At a very surface glance, I would tend to lean on the Video card.  Good luck and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Unfortunately, the issue persisted with both AMD and Nvidia cards on fresh

installs on different operating systems, on different disks, and varying

drivers.

Nvidia themselves confirmed it's not a GPU issue after I performed a

GPUView trace for them, and they foresaw that any video card change would

still see the issue, as it's a CPU problem and not a GPU. They were correct

-- I tried a different GPU (AMD RX580).

0 Likes
overclock98
Adept I

I recently got a new motherboard MSI x470 gaming pro and RMA'd my graphics card, I don't have this issue anymore.

0 Likes