cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

poplol173
Adept I

RMA

So, my processor has paser the RMA, e-mail from about a week ago said to expect another e-mail shortly with product shipment. Still nothing, this is just bollocks, I’ve had to turn down two job offers, and since im freelancing i’ve had to buy another processor because of your incompetence or I’d be done. On top of that there is no official support chat, at least couldn’t find one. Tried to contact you through said RMA, but got denied instantly, because i can’t update accepted request. 
edit: Just found out that there is no support from AMD, well great

0 Likes
1 Solution

create new request and remind them the ticket number

View solution in original post

8 Replies
xlox
Forerunner

i rma a gpu not long time ago , didn't have any problem with communication with amd , when using ticket the person answer within 1 day... are you sure you understand how ticket works ? did you have a ticket number with your rma ? no support from amd ? what you re saying is not clear,

and as an freelancer i think turning down jobs for that reason seems a big troll, you can allways find a replacement solution if you try ... can't believe this is serious ... weird as trolls pop from nowhere since yesterday...

0 Likes

Yeah mine freelancing =/= your freelancing. Wanna read their bull**bleep**tery? Fine, but first they have to send the CPU. I  C A N ‚ T  add a thing to ticket because it’s closed, why would they close wihout sending it tho?

0 Likes

for what i know ticket closes automatically if no conversation for more than some days , but you can reopen it , i did it , didn't have any problem, every thing i say to you is explained when you rma , maybe you should read what they send you

Thanks, gonna check it now. I was too pissed out to bother checking ealier after failing to contact them

DF2186C6-8B06-4EA1-BC1A-0BF9F0D8B11F.png

0 Likes

create new request and remind them the ticket number

Thanks a lot

you're welcome

0 Likes