cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

pliccar
Adept I

RMA times and possibility to cross-ship?

Hello, i've submitted an rma request (8200969244) a week ago for a cpu, i went through all the steps and i've received the approval today. I thought that the whole rma process would require a lot less time, i use the cpu for my job and if it takes another 2 weeks i might have to buy another cpu as i really need to finish what i was working on as soon as possible, hopefully by the first week of june. I saw on the forums (Cross Ship Warranty Replacement RMA# 2000278411 , SOLVED by AMD - Cross Shipping? Is it even possible with AMD? , SOLVED by AMD - Cross Shipping? Is it even possible with AMD?  ) that amd does offer a faster replacement route called cross-shipping, how can i ask for a cross shipping? i'm available to provide everything that's required and even pay for it if it has a cost, can any moderator help me out? rayaus 

Thanks in advance

9 Replies

I understand the dilemma. If they can't answer that by replying to the RMA authorization email maybe asking support department will help. You can contact them here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form 

It is good you mentioned Ray he may be able to assist. amdmatt‌ may know too so I mentioned him. 

pliccar
Adept I

Hello, i had shipped the processor and it's been delivered 2 weeks ago, i was told that the replacement would have been shipped in 2-3 days but since then i still have not received any shipping number, i have an extreme urgency as i need it for my job, may i know why it's taking so long and how much more i should wait? i'm honestly a bit disappointed on how this is being handled

amdmattray_m

I've pinged the logistics team to figure out what the status is. I'll update you as soon as I get a response.

Hello ray_m‌, i have finally received the notification of shipment, but there's no tracking number in the mail and also i'm not sure if the delivery name was inserted correctly (i had asked to insert my colleague name for delivery as i will be out of office next week, and courier in my zone only delivers if the signee is the same as on the package), i had written a mail to kumar but i think he might be in vacation as he's not responding since a week or so.

can you please update me and eventually provide me with a tracking number?

Thank you

it's possible to receive any update/tracking number? it's been a week since i have last heard from amd support ray_mamdmatt

0 Likes

CancelI've sent you a DM.

0 Likes

Ray im also needing help with my RMA, can you please help>

0 Likes

Hello I as well was wondering if I can receive a tracking number. It’s supposed to rain all week and I need to know when to have someone check. 
RMA# 2000291524

0 Likes

What's the expected turn around time for this?  I got an email about 5 days ago confirming that was RMA item was received, inspected and approved and that I should expect an email with shipment information.  It's been radio silenced since then.   How long did everybody else wait, seems like a few weeks based on these posts?  @Ray_AMD

0 Likes