cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

subtlyagressive
Journeyman III

Relive keeps crashing my system

just build my PC less than 3 weeks ago.  After the build, everything has been working great.  Relive also worked great.  I recorded some gameplay footage and was very impressed with the default quality, and performance.

However, about a week and a half ago, it hasn't been recording at all.  When I toggle recording, the overlay flickers and then the entire system crashes and I see the Windows 10 Blue Screen and it restarts.  I think this happened after the Radeon VII update. 

It happens with any game I play.

My System is as follows:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/OrderlyChaos/saved/Th3dXL

3 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

subtlyagressive, please just describe you system.  Here is mine:

MSI X399 Creation, Threadripper 2990WX, 3xSamsung SSD 970 EVO RAID0, 4xSSD 960 EVO on
MSI AeroXpander RAID10, 1TB & 500 GB WD Black, G.SKILL Flare X F4-3200C14Q-32GFX,
Windows 10 x64 Pro, EnerMax-MaxTytan-EDT1250EWT, Enermx Liqtech TR4 280 CPU Cooler,
Radeon RX580, Aquantia 10 GbpS Ethernet NIC, UEFI E7B92AMS.120, AGESA SummitPI-SP3r2-

Please find your Minidump folder and if it is not empty, compress it and upload it here so we can take a look.  What has changed?  Please post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM)  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

misterj,

How do I find my minidump folder and compress it?

My system is in the link I posted.

EDIT: Found the minidump folder, it's empty.

0 Likes

subtlyagressive, an empty minidump folder says you are not getting BSODs or dumps are disabled.  Please find this:

pastedImage_1.jpg

Right click This PC-Properties-Advanced system settings-Advanced-Startup and recovery and make it look like mine.  What speed are you running the memory?  Please do a Clear CMOS according to your manual.  Please post a screenshot of Ryzen Master.  If you uninstall Relive, do the failures stop?  Please open CPU-Z and post what BIOS and AGESA versions you are running.  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes