cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

arturito109
Journeyman III

Reinicios con AMD A10 5800 Series

Tenía una equipo montado con un AMD A10 5800K y una placa Asus F2A85-V Pro que cuando le exigía algo más de la cuenta, se bloqueaba o reiniciaba, por lo que cambié placa y procesador hace más de un año. Lo tenía guardado por casa y haciendo limpieza, quería ver si puedo montarle un "pequeño" equipo al niño para algunos juegos poco exigentes y para que haga con él lo que quiera y no me toquetee mucho el mío.
He desmontado el disipador, cambiado pasta térmica (genérica) y limpieza general y lo he vuelto a montar con algunos componentes que tenía por casa (lo tengo sin caja) para probarlo. Sigue con el mismo problema de reinicios o bloqueos cuando se le exige.
Actualmente lo tengo con:
Procesador: AMD 5800k con disipador ENERMAX (creo que ETS-N31)
Placa base: Asus F2A85-V Pro (EPU y TPU en OFF)
RAM: Kinngston Hyperx 1600 - 4 GB (2+2)
Gráfica: integrada. También probado con GTX 660
Fuente: 750w
Monitor: conectado al TV por HDMI.
S.O. Windows 10 64 bits.

¿Hay alguna forma fiable de comprobar si es problema del procesador?. He estado viendo algunos procesadores de segunda mano pero no me fio de que al final el problema sea de la placa.

0 Likes
3 Replies
mackbolan777
Forerunner

You can use HWiNFO to check the temps, voltages, etc. I would test the RAM with TM5 or MemTest: RAM reliability tester for Windows (hcidesign.com)

Check "Event Viewer" for error codes after the crash. Another software based test to check all is OCCT: OCBASE/OCCT : Free, all-in-one stability test, stress test and monitoring tool for your PC

Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS select the portable "BETA" version in the middle.

TM5 download link: Memory Testing with TestMem5 TM5 with custom configs | Overclock.net it's in the top thread in blue. Accept cookies to download once that link takes you to "MEGA". It's a virus free download, I have it myself.

Unless you have obvious blown capacitors or "burn" marks on the board (they look like white lines on top or back and usually run from the RAM to the CPU socket, sometimes the VRM, can also present as discoloring around a specific area, can be tough to spot); then the board is most likely fine. 

The PSU could be at fault but check everything else I listed first, start by looking in "Event Viewer" for obvious error codes not related to improper shutdown. For example, skip error 41 for now, error 18 would be a concern that your next steps can diagnose.

Software tests to try first : OCCT might work but if it's a RAM issue it could crash before you see the error. I'd try TM5 first and if that crashes, well you found the issue. Do not run HWiNFO at the same time as any of these tests. It's a sensor monitoring program but can interfere with or cause a system crash when used with the other tests. 

"It worked before you broke it!"
0 Likes

I would add more RAM modules and increase the total amount from 4 GB to at least 8 Gb of RAM Memory since the APU uses System RAM for its Integrated Graphics.

It could be crashing under heavy loads due to the lack of RAM Memory.

0 Likes

Thank you for your answers and excuse the English (it is translation with Google).
The computer worked for years until it started to give reboot problems so I replaced the motherboard and processor. He kept it at home and wanted to set up a computer for a small child so that he could become familiar with computers.
Problems with all components can be ruled out except for the motherboard and the processor as they have been thoroughly tested on other computers.
You currently have 16GB of memory and still have the problem. It restarts when the computer is stressed.
Attached captures made a few months ago. The case is sufficiently ventilated, the heatsink is generous, so I do not know if the heating of the processor is because it is in bad condition or because the board does not give the proper voltage.
All the best.

Gracias por su respuestas y disculpen el inglés (es traducción con Google).

El equipo funcionó durante años hasta que empezó a dar problemas de reinicios por lo que sustituí la placa base y procesador. Lo tenía guardado por casa y quería montar un ordenador para un niño pequeño para que se fuera familiarizando con la informática.

Se puede descartar problema con todos los componentes excepto con la placa base y el procesador ya que se han testeado profundamente en otros equipos.

Actualmente tiene 16 GB de memoria y sigue con el problema. Se reinicia cuando se estresa el equipo.

Adjunto capturas realizadas hace unos meses. La caja está suficientemente ventilada, el disipador es generoso, por lo que desconozco si el calentamiento del procesador es porque está en mal estado o porque la placa no da el voltaje adecuado.

Un saludo.

0 Likes