cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

jannoke
Journeyman III

Re: RAM Choices for Ryzen 2700X with ASUS Prime Pro ...?

Jump to solution

I did not check the compatability and got myself  F4-3600C19D-16GSXWB for my Asus Prime X470-Pro. They will boot upto 3200mhz just fine. After that they seem to boot, but windows would crash on boot.

I managed to get them to work 3533Mhz@CL20  /w 1.38v. Been using them for weeks now without problems.

el_arantis
Adept III

Jump to solution

G.Skill FlareX F4-3200C14D-16GFX for the win!!

3200MHz CL14 XMP and you forget anything else

jannoke
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

could you post cinebencg r15 scires in that setup?

0 Likes
mainstream
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same as djblackcat, I have the ASUS Prime x470-Pro and the AMD Ryzen 7 2700x.

I bought RAM last week and apparently an incompatible one as it gives me bluescreens when I let it run at the speed that it says on the package. After hours of research I somehow thought that getting fast B-Die RAM would be sufficient but I must have been wrong. I bought "G.SKill Ripjaws V 64GB DDR4-3200 CL14". I tried 3200Mhz, bluescreens. It runs fine at 2666Mhz but that's not what I paid for so I am planning to send it back after I find compatible RAM.

AMD's QVL does not mention any 64GB kits which is what I want to get. I went to the G.Skill website and found the 64GB versions of the kits on the AMD QVL. But on G.Skill's QVL of that kit the X470-Pro is not mentioned as compatible. I am confused and don't know where to look anymore.

Is it possible for me to find a kit like this?

64GB (16x4)

3200+Mhz

B-Die

Company: any

Compatible with my system (so that the RAM runs at the speed I bought it for)

Thanks a lot in advance!

0 Likes